• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Lol, like actually go out and meet some internet gun weirdos in the real world? No thanks. It's safer here in Mom's basement.

I call dibs on the top bunk Chez.

I know 2/3rds of the members posting here......:):

It's the other third that concern me too.

The coin rules. One coin to rule them all.

I've had a similar experience.

I now just randomly show up at his house and drink his beer. He has a fancy beer machine that talks dirty when you push the button...its hard to resist.

I believe I know this illustrious person.

met a few folks from here. Glad to be able to call them all friends.

Again the coin rules.

I've said it before and I'll say again, if you've never gone to an INGO meet-n-greet or shoot, you're missing out. My only regret is most of them tend to happen 2 or more hours drive from me so I don't make as many as I'd like to.

GFGT you are one in a million. Honored to call you my friend.

Some of the people I trust the most I have met on INGO.

This is so very true.

WOW you're close. :):
    I have an even longer ride to the to the closest airport.

Easily the greatest American historian/patriot/passionate believing non-citizen I know. Sylvain's knowledge, understanding of and passion for America does dwarf most Americans I know. We need to get this man over here. America would benefit greatly with Sylvan as a citizen.

Naw, this all comes down to not wanting to wear pants.

Your a wise and deeply insightful person Harry.

If you guys are going to hang out in my basement, please put your pants on and don't leave anything in the corner (Chez).

Now...where did those cookies go? Hmmmmm

Mom, Chez left something in the corner again, and I'm certain it has something to do with the missing cookies...and we LIKE going pantless. Every now and then you just have to let Big Jim and the Twins breathe a bit...

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I have made a few good friends. A few fierce enemies. Several man crushes. Two awkward encounters in a bathroom.

This list is not mutually exclusive

We are all better people having met you doc. You call on all of us to think in strange ways, and to see and experience all of life...then grow from it.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Guns , Cookies , PBCB's , meet and greets , meet and eats , oh my !!! I have met a lot of people here , we have broken bread and shot a lot of guns , don't forget the knifes and hatchets we have thrown or been in a chopin event . A lot of these people are friends - more over - a lot of these people are FAMILY .

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Most of my friendships here revolve around the PROteq shoots. I have met a lot of you folks since those got started. They have been a lot of fun and I hope to meet more and more of you as the years go forward. I have even met some of your families and have had some fun with your youngun's shooting on the 22 range. Thanks to INGO, things here in Terre Haute have been lot less lonely. :ingo:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    On a similar topic, I've "known" a few people outside of INGO before knowing they were on INGO. That sorta counts?

1. Lars helped me build one of my first custom PCs. Met him and Pam long, long ago... way before I could own guns :P

I found out only after being an INGO member for a while that they were also members.

2. I knew of Chip Bennett outside of INGO before finding out it was the same Chip on here.

3. I was given a ride by the1kidd03 from a Subway to my workplace after an OC incident that left me without a DL. After making the thread on the situation, he had posted in it that he was the one that gave me the ride. He also gave me a card for Guy Relford at the time, which I still carry.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have met some of the best people in the world on INGO.

There are some others that I would like to meet just to see if they are easier to get along with in person.

Then there are the very few that I could care less if we ever met. Probably wouln't end well if we did.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    People who I have met who are awesome:

Indiucky

People who are not Indi, and therefore cannot be awesome:

PaulF
    Lovemywoods
    GFGT (although he doesn't look like Al Bundy)
    esrice
    Churchmouse (although only at the 1500)
    Uzibutton

Others whom I have met:

Smilehilldoc
    Dirtebiker
    Many others, but I can't remember names, much less screen names.

I have always had a good time at INGO events, you crazy people you!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I've had the honor of meeting dozens of INGO members and the vast majority are great people.
    I look forward to meeting more nice INGO folks in the future. :yesway:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You mean like people that have no interest in guns whatsoever?

Besides that group I think INGO is very diverse.

With 40k members, some are bound to be less than desirable to interact with. Some almost stalker-like in their quest to push their opinion. ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom