• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Haha quite possibly! I need to get some actual quality mag holders ans gun belt, where is are some good places to shop from? If someone on here has a store I'd be more inclined to give them my business. You know... "keep it in the family." hahahaha :ingo:

You don't need anything fancy. I'm sure Bradis will have Mag Holders for your mags. A holster the covers the trigger guard. A sturdy belt. I use an Uncle Mike's instructor belt. $25 (?) from Midwayusa.com. If you decide to keep going, then you can find about all you need at shootersconnection.com

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    You don't need anything fancy. I'm sure Bradis will have Mag Holders for your mags. A holster the covers the trigger guard. A sturdy belt. I use an Uncle Mike's instructor belt. $25 (?) from Midwayusa.com. If you decide to keep going, then you can find about all you need at shootersconnection.com

Awesome! I appreciate it!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Adam had to work this weekend, so I'm sure he'll get them out by Wednesday. I'm eager to see how I did. I think I may have had my best time with single stack.

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    Hello all, I am pretty new to the range shooting thing. Do you need to be a member out there to do the FNS? What is involved in joining up out there?

I think we have our Eagle Fest fund raiser before the ZCHS football game this Friday though.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I have just gotten word that the gentleman in charge of the scores, has suffered a nervous breakdown, and cut them all up to make strings of paper dolls.

paperdolls.jpg

Too bad, so sad, better luck next time folks.

Besides, I dont need no stinkin scores to prove to myself how badly I shoot.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    I have just gotten word that the gentleman in charge of the scores, has suffered a nervous breakdown, and cut them all up to make strings of paper dolls.

paperdolls.jpg

Too bad, so sad, better luck next time folks.

Besides, I dont need no stinkin scores to prove to myself how badly I shoot.

All I know was I shot 107 rounds, on stage 1 , just kidding

Top Bottom