• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Woke up with a sore throat. Nose stuffed up. Guess I got sick plowing snow. I drunk a bunch of day quill, and thera flu, took extra vitamin C and D. And plan on hitting my gym when I go home for lunch.

Nick will tell me to MTFU this time!!
    Fixed that for you!:popcorn:
    I'm out....mommas on ovetime and its a little cold to bring the little man....

Damn, I sound like lovemachine....LOL
    I'm out as well:cool: I'm home today with two sick munchkins and HotPocket is working. This sucks!!!!:wallbash::toilet2:

Trevlan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Franklin Township
    I was there last night and they were talking about today's event. Sounds like a ton of fun, but my toes are still frozen from yesterday. lol. (That's my excuse to secretly hide that the old lady will kick me in the butt hole if I spend anymore money on gun related items this week.) :)

I'm in next time for sure!!! Even if only to spectate.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I was there last night and they were talking about today's event. Sounds like a ton of fun, but my toes are still frozen from yesterday. lol. (That's my excuse to secretly hide that the old lady will kick me in the butt hole if I spend anymore money on gun related items this week.) :)

I'm in next time for sure!!! Even if only to spectate.

1. Should have warmed up by the fire.
    2. Never come to FNS to "just watch" ... you will regret it .. come to shoot.
    3. I have 22lr pistol you can use for FNS in Feb.
    4. Just how strong is your lady? I don't want to get in trouble for addicting you :):

Trevlan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Franklin Township
    1. Should have warmed up by the fire.
    2. Never come to FNS to "just watch" ... you will regret it .. come to shoot.
    3. I have 22lr pistol you can use for FNS in Feb.
    4. Just how strong is your lady? I don't want to get in trouble for addicting you :):

My feet are fine six, it was just an excuse. lol.

I loved it last night. At least twice a month I'll show up there for trap. I was watching your technique and the techniques from the other guys and it was almost robotic. I can learn so much from you guys.

I would greatly appreciate the loan, but enough free loading, I have to get my own gear!!! I already ordered my pistol. I need a shotgun for trap. Do you guys do rim fire rifle events? Scope or no scope?

Next time I see you, we need to talk about a nice beginner trap shotgun for me.

And my lady is husky, she needs a 50 bmg to be put down. lol. Let's have a running joke. When you and the guys meet her, her nickname will be 50 bmg. Lol. I'll roll on the floor everytime. Have fun tonight.

We'll be at the 1500 tomorrow.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Can somebody confirm that this holster would be permissible for my CZ 75 for FNS use. I have the box the gun came in but it would be nice to holster it on my waist so it isn't quite as much a chunk of ice when it comes my turn. It looks to be "officially OK" per the range web site rules for FNS holsters. Some of my thoughts on this...I'll have Under Armor gloves on so I will have the dexterity to safely remove the gun from the holster, the holster does still allow the mag chamber to be visible so everyone can see that there is not a mag in place, I've used this gun/holster/glove combination before in cold weather conditions so it isn't like I'm trying it for the first time and I ave confirmed that it can be done without slowing things down.

Your thoughts??

69059_1559138832571_1658294543_1340750_843514_n.jpg

Below, I am referring to the green holster.

DSC02351.jpg

trafalga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy
    @SmiledocHill - Holster requirements 1) completely cover the trigger 2) keep the gun secure (not going to fall out or onto the ground).

Since I can see the bottom of the trigger in the photo - I am not going to pass judgment. I am not sure if one of the other MD's will be checking this before heading to the range...since it is just about time to head there.

Ask before we start and get a definite ruling.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Hope you guys are having fun! Needless to say, I didn't make it; we were already an employee down so I couldn't leave early, and we were still shooing customers out at 6:30.

Maybe next month!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm eating a sandwich and driving home and posting. How can I do that and not hit the targets?

I need lots of help and practice!!

But I still had a great time. Met some nice guys. Sorry I couldn't eat with you all!

Top Bottom