• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    In my best Yogi Berra voice, it's DeJa'Vu all over again.
    In the spirit of Independence Day, and to help promote the shooting sports, I am going to give a free Keystone Cricket rifle to an Ingo members son, daughter, grandchild, niece, nephew, cousin, or next door neighbor.
    If the child means something to you, they are eligible.
    Enter as many kids as you like, but please enter each child only once

This is a NIB rifle
    The Keystone Cricket is a single-shot, bolt action, .22Lr made small enough for small framed kids. Butt extensions are available from Keystone when they grow.
    I will also throw in 100 rounds of .22Lr to get the new shooter started
    Childs parent or legal guardian must be o.k. with the child having this gift
    Winners parent or guardian will show proof of Indiana residency if transfer is FTF
    If rifle must be shipped, it MUST go to a current FFL holder and be subjected to the 4473 background check
    I will cover shipping charges, if needed, but recipients guardian will be responsible for any transfer fees on their end
    All active, non-banned members are eligible to enter their child of choice
    New members, old members, supporters, non-supporters, advertisers, mods, staff, admin... I mean EVERYONE.
    I would like to ask that you don't sell this rifle when your child is done with it.
    Instead, please find another child to pay it forward.

Entries can start as soon as this thread is posted
    Entries will close on Flag Day, Tuesday June 14th at 8:00pm est
    No late entries will be eligible
    I will draw a random winner and announce the results no later than 6:00pm on Wednesday June 15th
    Ideally I'd like to have this in the recipients hands before July 4th, so they can celebrate Independence Day with a "bang"

I've done a few of these in the past, and others have expressed an interest to help.
    These new shooters will need to be properly equipped with ear and eye protection.
    They could use ammo, and targets, maybe even a soft case to carry their first rifle to the range.

All contributors will be responsible for getting their donations to the new shooter.
    I don't want to have to collect donations and redistribute.
    I will provide donors with the pertinent information after the winner is determined

The last time I did this, I did have a request for an anonymous donation.
    I will accept those, of course, and forward them to the winner.

So Ingo, whose child, niece, nephew, grandchild... could use a new rifle?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    In my best Yogi Berra voice, it's DeJa'Vu all over again.
    In the spirit of Independence Day, and to help promote the shooting sports, I am going to give a free Keystone Cricket rifle to an Ingo members son, daughter, grandchild, niece, nephew, cousin, or next door neighbor.
    If the child means something to you, they are eligible.
    Enter as many kids as you like, but please enter each child only once

This is a NIB rifle
    The Keystone Cricket is a single-shot, bolt action, .22Lr made small enough for small framed kids. Butt extensions are available from Keystone when they grow.
    I will also throw in 100 rounds of .22Lr to get the new shooter started
    Childs parent or legal guardian must be o.k. with the child having this gift
    Winners parent or guardian will show proof of Indiana residency if transfer is FTF
    If rifle must be shipped, it MUST go to a current FFL holder and be subjected to the 4473 background check
    I will cover shipping charges, if needed, but recipients guardian will be responsible for any transfer fees on their end
    All active, non-banned members are eligible to enter their child of choice
    New members, old members, supporters, non-supporters, advertisers, mods, staff, admin... I mean EVERYONE.
    I would like to ask that you don't sell this rifle when your child is done with it.
    Instead, please find another child to pay it forward.

Entries can start as soon as this thread is posted
    Entries will close on Flag Day, Tuesday June 14th at 8:00pm est
    No late entries will be eligible
    I will draw a random winner and announce the results no later than 6:00pm on Wednesday June 15th
    Ideally I'd like to have this in the recipients hands before July 4th, so they can celebrate Independence Day with a "bang"

I've done a few of these in the past, and others have expressed an interest to help.
    These new shooters will need to be properly equipped with ear and eye protection.
    They could use ammo, and targets, maybe even a soft case to carry their first rifle to the range.

All contributors will be responsible for getting their donations to the new shooter.
    I don't want to have to collect donations and redistribute.
    I will provide donors with the pertinent information after the winner is determined

The last time I did this, I did have a request for an anonymous donation.
    I will accept those, of course, and forward them to the winner.

So Ingo, whose child, niece, nephew, grandchild... could use a new rifle?
    giphy (1).gif

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wow, must be a slow Saturday night on Ingo.
    While I appreciate the accolades, I'm surprised to see this thread has been open for 1-1/2 hours and no entries yet...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm interested, how to I make an entry?
    Simply post the child's name, or nickname in this thread.
    I will assign each entry a number, and then draw from all of the entries.
    Enter as many kids as you like, but only one entry per child.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Grandson - Zayden
    Granddaughter - Sophia
    Grandson - Malaki
    Grandson - Tucker

Thank you Mgderf this is awesome of you to do. I have a new soft case to offer the winner.

Top Bottom