• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I have permission of one of the Rangers to post this dog on the net.

The Rangers at the Tri-County Fish and Wildlife Refuge Office / Shooting Range near Syracuse / North Webster have a Beagle like dog that they found running loose near their station 2 weeks ago. This dog needs a home fast or it will go to the pound and likely be put down.

I dont know her exact breed, she looks to be a young adult Foxhound or Beagle type dog who is very sweet and well behaved, appears healthy and does not seem to be very gun shy. She is likely a hunting dog that got lost or abandoned. They have had her for 2 weeks and can't keep her much longer (5 days tops). I would have taken her but I have a cat, an allergic girlfriend, and no fence.

If she is not taken soon, she will go the the local pound that already has too many dogs, and she will not live long.

Someone please take her. She's FREE. :rockwoot:
    I will be at work all day tomorrow, If you call and the dog is gone please post a reply saying so, so that the rangers don't have to keep saying it.

TRI-County Fish and Wildlife
    8432 N. 850 E.
    Syracuse, IN 46567
    (574) 834-4461

dogmr.jpg

dogblb.jpg

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Have they tried advertising that they found her? Somebody is probably out there looking for their hunting dog. I know that most hunters don't just go home and forget about it when their dog gets lost, they look for days or even weeks.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    UPDATE: I just called and they said someone from Indy saw "an ad" online and is coming to get her.

Was it someone here? Come forward, and be thanked.

Top Bottom