• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Wow, got to shoot this guys AR the other day, had a .22 conversion kit. He shot it and sounded like full auto. I took the AR and said how you do that? The switch was cranked all the way over, like on my old M16's in the Army would of been full auto. He told me what to do and blazed away. So I had to get the scoop if this was all legal....yup.....at least for now. Then we shot .223 through it, was more fun that using the old belt loop. I did a search on this but all that came up was ones for sale. Anyone on here like these triggers? My old Colt has the heavy pull trigger and been thinking of a new trigger housing for a lighter pull, then why not get one of these Franklins, but here is the thing.....how long before the ATF decides to fabricate a law banning them? Regardless had a blast, and the .22 conversion was super accurate in binary mode at 50 yds. Fun day.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Have 2 of them. 1 in a AR9 and 1 in a 223/556 AR and they are a blast to use. You won't be disappointed. I would buy another if I thought I needed one at MSRP just because they're extremely fun to use.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I leave 3 Franklin Armory binary triggers. 2 10/22’s and a 9mm PC Charger. You can buy them directly from franklin armory or Classic Firearms has them also. They are a blast to shoot.
    You have the curved triggers or straight....my friend has the straight, he said after getting use to it he likes it better than curved.

SpartanYeti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    Osceola, IN 46561, USA
    The binary triggers from Franklin armory are definitively fun. Mine in my 10/22 has been a little finicky but I have bought the franklin armory trigger housing hoping for better reliability but haven't done the install yet.

Top Bottom