• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    I'll step in here. I'd prefer that not everything gets put out on the net. In LE and military circles there is Operational Security (OPSEC) and Personal Security (PERSEC). These two issues are not for public discussion as any discussion might violate the security of the operation or the personal safety of those involved.

Having said that, I'd prefer that some of the things Fenway and I discussed remain between us due to matters of OPSEC or PERSEC. This is one of those issues.

Caleb - Forgive me if it seems overly dramatic but those that need to understand, do.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I'll step in here. I'd prefer that not everything gets put out on the net. In LE and military circles there is Operational Security (OPSEC) and Personal Security (PERSEC). These two issues are not for public discussion as any discussion might violate the security of the operation or the personal safety of those involved.

Having said that, I'd prefer that some of the things Fenway and I discussed remain between us due to matters of OPSEC or PERSEC. This is one of those issues.

Caleb - Forgive me if it seems overly dramatic but those that need to understand, do.

+1.

Keeping OPSEC allows others to go along on rides. But remember, if you go on the ride, you fall within OPSEC and then the secret handshake is yours... :cool:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom