• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Bloomington has had an academy before as well but I have not been able to do it. It is one of the things on my list. Have fun and stay safe out there!

fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    Somehow I missed this until just now. It was a good time talking with Mike and we were pretty busy most of the night. We had a little bit of everything that night. "Routine" traffic stop, couple of burglaries, a couple of resisters, peeping tom with a K9 track, you know just a usual night!

If you really want to see what goes on in your neck of the woods, do a ride along. It will really open your eyes.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Somehow I missed this until just now. It was a good time talking with Mike and we were pretty busy most of the night. We had a little bit of everything that night. "Routine" traffic stop, couple of burglaries, a couple of resisters, peeping tom with a K9 track, you know just a usual night!

If you really want to see what goes on in your neck of the woods, do a ride along. It will really open your eyes.
    In Fishers???

*dies suddenly*

fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    Ok, sooo it was a little bit busier than normal. But all in all not too far off from normal for this time of year. Oh yea, those were just the calls we went to. Plus I forgot the violent domestic.

I know our UCR (uniform Crime Reports) are available to the public. If nothing else check them out sometime.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I almost really screwed up my ankle on that K9 track. I was following about 5-10 feet behind everyone in the pitch black through back yards and got tangled up in some dog leash thing. :):
    smooooooth.

FYI, in case you ever do that again through our neighborhood: we have one of those dog leash things, too.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    When you asked if the less than lethal shotgun was going to upset the dog and the officer said probably not but "she can be a real bitch" I made a mental note to stay away or very still.

I'm just glad the K9 didn't come say "Hi" to you!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Fenway ... I realized earlier today that fpdshooter and I know each other and have several mutual acquaintances.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    PeeWee Fenway thinks he has a chance!

Oh, I'll need to triple my medications for the day all right, but I'm all about massive quantities of carbs! HAHA!

Let me look at my calendar and we'll schedule something.

I should be good as long as they allow "outside syrups." :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom