• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    He would delight in that. Let's not forget that he quoted Headley, saying "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Of course Trumo pretended ignorance later, which makes me think Miller might have been involved in the tweet since he's so passionate about white supremacy and has Trump's ear. Even so, this is the man who took out a full page ad in the notoriously trashy NY Daily News calling on the state to execute the Central Park 5. That he would be happy to have any excuse to order minorities killed seems obvious.

:popcorn:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Keith Ellison's offices on fire?

Also here's 190 units of low-income housing.

EZHMUBwWkAA7P6z

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm watching a Periscope app WRTV6 live feed (I think it's live anyway.) Reporter is near the circle, showing a discarded TJ Max item saying the store's been looted.

Jacks Donuts owner out front watching his busted up shop. Big TV broken along with storefront glass.

Joshua

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2020
    Central
    Interesting batch of first posts all at once. Wonder what your motivation is here on this gun related forum?

I'm here to talk about guns. Politics are also important to me, so that's definitely something I'll be posting about too. If "TRUMP GOOD" is a prerequisite to post on INGO I'd appreciate people letting me know, since that's definitely not my opinion. The rules claim that this is an inclusive community for gun owners, so I'm taking them at their word. In the meantime I've posted an intro thread in the proper forum.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    If they know whats waiting for them on the WH roof they will think twice.

They'll be met with a couple full autos from the roof.

No, I'm not making this up.

As a kid that grew up on the DC Beltway in the 60's, when we were in 4th- 6th grade we all went on a class trips to many places in DC like The Capitol, Lincoln Memorial and The White House. A few times we rode different subways that went to different Federal Buildings. When visiting The White House we were shown the walkways to the hinged doors in the roof where SS had agents with Brownings at the ready.... We went lots of places in and around DC like under The Capitol, a short burst with a Thomson at The FBI Building and a below ground Nike site. Lots of places that now regular folks don't get to see any longer.

Joshua

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2020
    Central
    Keith Ellison's offices on fire?

Also here's 190 units of low-income housing.

EZHMUBwWkAA7P6z

That's untrue. About a quarter of those were meant to be low income housing. The rest were to be luxury apartments for PMCs. The building was unfinished and no actual apartments were burned.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm here to talk about guns. Politics are also important to me, so that's definitely something I'll be posting about too. If "TRUMP GOOD" is a prerequisite to post on INGO I'd appreciate people letting me know, since that's definitely not my opinion. The rules claim that this is an inclusive community for gun owners, so I'm taking them at their word. In the meantime I've posted an intro thread in the proper forum.

Welcome to the forum!

It'll be interesting to hear your political opinion on your pick for who will best serve us concerning the the Second Amendment in the upcoming election. In another thread of course...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Best of luck. Might want to avoid the politics, then. There are very few seasoned veterans here that don't abide with "Trump good" that have established themselves. The new ones tend to get pushed into a corner and coaxed into lashing out and getting banned.

Keep a cool head, realize what you're up against (some very strong opinions littered with some bait), and you'll fit right in.

If you want a list of the people of either category, be sure to let me know.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    These riots aren't about the poor dead guy anymore.
    No they’re not and I I’m not sure they ever were. At least not the riots. Mayor of Louisville is asking residents to stay home. He’s saying that there are a lot of people from out of town, out of state. Presumably to turn the protest into the violence. If this isn’t coordinated it sure seems that way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom