• Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    Testicle for sale! - $16000 (Eastside)

Date: 2009-07-23, 3:26PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-7rt6c-1285239862@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

So I have a very large amount of credit card debt that I am in great need of paying off! I need to sell and sacrifice my left testicle to fix the problem! If anyone needs one due to cancer or your's just don't perform to your standards, please email me at sebastiangilland@yahoo.com! I will provide pictures and more information upon request ! Thank you!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wonder which friend played the practical joke on him... hehehe And if he's serious then yeah, he's just nuts.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    I can't decide which is scarier. The thought that someone would post an ad like that, or the idea that you can contact him for more info and PICTURES. Holy cow. Of course, when you stop and think about it, every major sport gets by with one ball at a time, so.......

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Safe bet Lance Armstrong didn't place the ad. And I'm not making fun...merely stating facts.

Oh...and this is an orchidometer...wanna guess what it's used for?? :): And yes...it's an actual medical insturment!

orchi_AAlogo_web.jpg

Last edited:

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    :ugh:
    here's a question. If the person who buy's this ummm item, gets his wife pregnant, will the baby be his, or this loonatic's??:nuts:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I can't decide which is scarier. The thought that someone would post an ad like that, or the idea that you can contact him for more info and PICTURES. Holy cow. Of course, when you stop and think about it, every major sport gets by with one ball at a time, so.......

Billards

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Safe bet Lance Armstrong didn't place the ad. And I'm not making fun...merely stating facts.

Oh...and this is an orchidometer...wanna guess what it's used for?? :): And yes...it's an actual medical insturment!

orchi_AAlogo_web.jpg

"Prader's balls", "the medical worry beads", or the "endocrine rosary."

"Every endocrinologist should have an orchidometer. It's his stethoscope."

Top Bottom