• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Black Beauty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Indianapolis
    that's awesome!!!! there was a similiar incident with a vietnam vet on a bus who was getting picked on and yelled at by some thug wanna be. but the vet only took so much and a nice little threat from the thug and he K.O. the wanna be right down to the bus floor. there is a video on youtube. i'll post the link here in a few.

Linc8301

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sadly sometimes people look at Older men and women and think they will be push overs... They have no idea what the older men or women have been through. Or what they have done.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    that's awesome!!!! there was a similiar incident with a vietnam vet on a bus who was getting picked on and yelled at by some thug wanna be. but the vet only took so much and a nice little threat from the thug and he K.O. the wanna be right down to the bus floor. there is a video on youtube. i'll post the link here in a few.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/76215-self_defense_on_a_bus_nsfw.html

da-amberlamps-bring-them.jpg

1266426858842.jpg

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Awesome! Reminds me of when my grandpa who was 70 at the time and ex-golden gloves boxer laid out a guy at the golf course for hitting a ball too close without yelling "four" and acting like a douche about it.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Reminds me of my dad. He is 75 years old. Hard as a rock, doesn't take any medicine and doesn't take any crap from anyone.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Don't mess with a tired old man, because he more likely will kill you instead of fighting, I believe thats the quote, but just like these. "Kids" of today have no idea what its like, cause they are coddled and never had to really fight, they are just a bully and never back it up. When they try it against someone that has backed up their life with their fists, then they learn a lesson (or at least hope they do). Don't play with big dogs, or get your rear handed to you

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ah, there are a couple, trying to look up the exact one, but, here is another
    Don’t mess with old men; they didn’t get old by being stupid.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    That's awesome :yesway:

There's a book I read a few years ago about a US military unit ( I forget all the names) specially formed to go ahead of the attack forces and scope out the enemies during the island hopping campaigns in the east during WWII. Anyways, there's a story at the end of the book about one of the guys who was then 80+ years old and got attacked by a would be robber. The man took out the guy with his kane. B****s!

dmg45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Clay County
    Chalk one up for the senior citizens. Its great to see a good ending to a thug assaulting an older person then getting a good old fashion butt whooping. Too many gang members involved in assaults and robberies of seniors today, where there are usually more than one thug involved and they usually use a weapon of some sort in the commission of the attack.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    That's awesome :yesway:

There's a book I read a few years ago about a US military unit ( I forget all the names) specially formed to go ahead of the attack forces and scope out the enemies during the island hopping campaigns in the east during WWII. Anyways, there's a story at the end of the book about one of the guys who was then 80+ years old and got attacked by a would be robber. The man took out the guy with his kane. B****s!

They were known as Marill's Marauders
    Merrill's Marauders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And love when the older generation fights back like that. Seems people forget, back in the day, they used to have to do this to survive, and now they are doing it again to survive.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    They were known as Marill's Marauders
    Merrill's Marauders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And love when the older generation fights back like that. Seems people forget, back in the day, they used to have to do this to survive, and now they are doing it again to survive.

I have been sitting here for a couple of hours trying to remember the name of that unit. I heard a neat story once about an old man (who had been in the unit) on a cane beating the dogs**t out of a mouthy punk for picking on his granddaughter.

Top Bottom