• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I sent my Form 4 in on 12/22/08. I have a called and found it was pending on Feb. 28. Called on March 18 and it was approved on March 17. I have yet to get a call from Wyatt's saying that it is in. I called ATF again yesterday and they said it should only take 5 days to receive it after approved. Only person who you can deal with Class 3 at Wyatt's is Miles and with my schedule it is hard to get a hold of him. Any suggestions on what I should do.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Once the form 4 is approved and sent back to your dealer, any of the other employees can finish the transaction. All that is needed, is for you to fill out a 4473 and take your item and the approved form 4 home, hell you don't even have to have a NICS check done.

I would be calling Wyatt's ASAP.

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I call Wyatts all the time but Miles is the only one who will assist with class 3 all others will tell you, you need to talk to Miles. My Form 4 is for my suppressor do I still need to fill out the 4473

NFANut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Noblesville
    I call Wyatts all the time but Miles is the only one who will assist with class 3 all others will tell you, you need to talk to Miles. My Form 4 is for my suppressor do I still need to fill out the 4473
    From your time frames above, Wyatts should have had your stamp a week ago. If the others at Wyatts know your trying to get in touch with Miles regarding a Class 3 transfer, they should be passing on the message and he should be calling you. I know everyone is busy but... If miles is the only one who can take care of class 3, it should be a priority for him.

Now if he's having surgery, or got hit by a car or something, you could give him an extra day to get back with you. ;)

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    Ok I decided to go ahead and call again today and talked to Zack. He made a call to his dad and I drove down and picked up the suppressor. I got me my first NFA item.

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I got a Tac65. Tried it out on the GSG-5PK and learned a couple things. Definitely not as quiet as Hollywood portrays (first time shooting a suppressor) and the muzzle blast on an unsuppressed firearm covers some interesting sounds (ricochets.)

Top Bottom