• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    On form 1 space 4f for the overall length for the gun. How do you all measure it on an AR with the stock all the way to its longest setting or shortest. Also do you include what ever muzzle device you use on it in the measurement? Thanks sorry if this has come up before.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    Thanks for the answers guy I wanted to be sure. Also just a thought what about if I went from using a Magpul CTR that measures just under 14in when full extended to using a UBR which is just over 11inches fully extended. Would this be a problem or am I just over thinking it?

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Thanks for the answers guy I wanted to be sure. Also just a thought what about if I went from using a Magpul CTR that measures just under 14in when full extended to using a UBR which is just over 11inches fully extended. Would this be a problem or am I just over thinking it?

Type of stock doesn't matter. Only that whatever length you put down on the form - you have to be able to make it that length again if you ever change it. You can change it all you want as long as you keep the original pieces to change it back.

Top Bottom