eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    SOLD
    $100 OBO
    Kind of a mini-loft. Great for younger kids. My daughter used it from when she left her crib until 10. Has rails to keep 'em from rolling out. Open underneath makes a great "hide out". There is a set of matching cubbies on one end, behind the steps. My daughter had an LED rope light, rug, beanbag, and a bunch of her stuffed animals and books under there. Decorate it is a fort, cave, pirate's hide-out, or super hero fortress. Got kind of a pink zoo motif going on right now (who am I to judge).

I can get real measurements if anyone needs them. Stands below shoulder height on me at the top of the rails. Takes a "bunk bed" type twin mattress. You can have this one. It has been triple wrapped since we got it (my wife is a bit of a clean freak). Can also send the curtain rod (shower rod) and pink unicorn curtains, if that is your thing. Keeping all of the blankets and pillows (need those for her new bed).

It will be disassembled when you pick it up. The only way in/out of a room is in parts. I'll try to keep it in LARGE parts, so there isn't as much reassembly. I'll see if my wife can scare up the original instructions.

pMR9ufd.jpg

VdYdoHP.jpg

j8dL7sJ.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom