• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GranolaFacility

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2022
    Westfield
    It's hard to know if this is a real phenomenon or not because I don't have the expertise to know what is "normal." I could see the NWO trying something like this. I could also believe that in a country this big there is a lot of destruction that goes on every year. A lot of the sites I visit give me good information, but sometimes they take it too far. I wish there were a way to figure this one out because it is very disturbing if true.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I feel your pain. My local Kroger was out of the 1.75 liter bottles of Jagermeister for 2 or 3 weeks. Even my local Walmart was out! I had to go to a CVS to find one. :drama: I guess this could go in the First World Problems thread. :):
    Jagerwhat, if it doesn’t hit good Scotch and passable Bourbon it don’t exist.

:lol2:

That was a joke, I’m not making a judgment on the OP’s post until I hear/see more data. I will be looking. His list does look compelling. I’ve been hit by disease but only once in 20 years. Lost 24 moms, and there calves, cost me about 4 years.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I do not have enough background in farming or livestock to know what is normal or abnormal. A drastic increase in burning, blown up or otherwise disabled food production plants is something that I can understand and worry about.

It's specifically stated that 6 out of the 9 plant fires listed in that article are of unknown causes. The others are not exactly clear either.

I would think when there is a fire at an industrial plant someone really works hard to get to the bottom of it, and that doesn't seem to be happening. Furthermore, TPTB have good reason to get the info out there, even lie to us, if there is something that is being covered up, to prevent these conspiracy theories non-normalized yet ideas from spreading.

I want to be like bbi, and say it's ridiculous to think the sky is falling but it's getting harder.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    When you see large numbers of poultry destroyed, it's usually from bird flu.
    I searched for why and came up with this.
    bird-flu-outbreak-nears-worst-ever-in-u-s-with-37-million-dead

and it was dated May 6th.

If one case is detected the whole flock must be destroyed.

If someone wants to make a valid argument about terrorism I personally think this should be separated from the plant fires.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    When you see large numbers of poultry destroyed, it's usually from bird flu.
    I searched for why and came up with this.
    bird-flu-outbreak-nears-worst-ever-in-u-s-with-37-million-dead

and it was dated May 6th.

If one case is detected the whole flock must be destroyed.

If someone wants to make a valid argument about terrorism I personally think this should be separated from the plant fires.
    NOBODY is talking about culling herds. Nobody. Unless the herds are culled by burning down the building.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

1663170847462.jpeg

I don’t know about y’all, but I’m pretty good at reading between the lines, and I’m good at trusting my gut.

Food costs are up towards 30%, electricity costs are up 20%, we all know about oil and gas costs, and inflation is up 8.3% here (so they say) and over 18% in Europe. Not to mention the attack on cash, the increase in taxes and taxing authority, and the near-global drive towards central bank digital currencies.

When the same powers that be have been spouting the same agenda for decades and you crunch the numbers, my gut tells me these three vectors are indeed under attack.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    NOBODY is talking about culling herds. Nobody. Unless the herds are culled by burning down the building.
    I think you're wrong. Can you show where these are fires and not disease?

54 out of the 95 or so entries in the OP's link make no mention of the cause, and bird flu is real and setting records. Furthermore, a few of the entries of poultry deaths do mention a building fire, and those are not counted in my 54. So it stands to reason that when there's a fire they mention it.

The second link posted (interactive, national) is a similar list.
    The third link posted (interactive, international) seems similar as well.
    Did you read them?

The reason not being mentioned should disallow those incidents to being added to these "the sky is falling" reports.

I'm not saying the sky is not falling, I'm just saying the arguments made look disingenuous when a more natural cause is lumped in with what looks like terroism, for the purpose of getting people stirred up. Now, one can argue that the bird flu is terrorism, or linked or caused somehow, but you can't just say no one is talking about culling herds.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think you're wrong. Can you show where these are fires and not disease?

54 out of the 95 or so entries in the OP's link make no mention of the cause, and bird flu is real and setting records. Furthermore, a few of the entries of poultry deaths do mention a building fire, and those are not counted in my 54. So it stands to reason that when there's a fire they mention it.

The second link posted (interactive, national) is a similar list.
    The third link posted (interactive, international) seems similar as well.
    Did you read them?

The reason not being mentioned should disallow those incidents to being added to these "the sky is falling" reports.

I'm not saying the sky is not falling, I'm just saying the arguments made look disingenuous when a more natural cause is lumped in with what looks like terroism, for the purpose of getting people stirred up. Now, one can argue that the bird flu is terrorism, or linked or caused somehow, but you can't just say no one is talking about culling herds.
    The lists I have seen are predominantly buildings being destroyed. Usually by fire. Or the occasional plane crash, but thats a red herring I think. (though the "coincidental" fire at the building a bit later is rather suspicious if you are the tinfoil hat type)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You guys are worrying about things that don't matter and missing the truly historical precedents being set by the administration.

First black lbgq++++xyz white house press secretary.

View attachment 224017

First transgender cabinet member.

View attachment 224018

First whatever this is...

View attachment 224021

It's historic.
    I just want to thank you for once again centering me on what's important. You were the last person I would have expected to do so. Which means my suspicions of you being a government plant have increased.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I do not have enough background in farming or livestock to know what is normal or abnormal. A drastic increase in burning, blown up or otherwise disabled food production plants is something that I can understand and worry about.

As I recall, when for real domestic terrorists such as Earth First began burning unfinished housing developments in the western United States, they did not issue statements on their responsibility and they were seen as disconnected arsons and not as part of an organized campaign for quite some time

Any bets on whether this will be traced to eco-terrorists like the Animal Liberation Front or some such? Especially since they would likely feel they would receive favorable treatment in the courts in many places if caught and the FBI is too busy wasting resources on tracking how many people hate pedoJoe

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Any bets on whether this will be traced to eco-terrorists like the Animal Liberation Front or some such?
    That's an interesting theory, one I had not given any thought until now. CAFO's tend to have pretty high biosecurity in place.

Coincidentally, There is a BJ's Wholesale opening up soon in Noblesville. I went to google and did a search to see when it was opening. The reviews caught my attention: 10 out of 24 were one-star for BJ's policy on animal welfare. If you dig into the reviews mentioning their animal welfare policy, every one of them came from someone not local to the area. not going to link it, but search term was BJ's Wholesale Noblesville

Top Bottom