• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Food Safety bill (S.B. 510) is back on the move. It creates a government registration of the nation's food growers, the power to shut down growers without due process, and at least 4000 new FDA Agents to enforce their laws. An unelected bureaucrat will have the power to decide who is "allowed" to grow food and who can't. This is possibly more dangerous than Obamacare. o_0

S 510 Food Safety bill is still alive and may unleash a new army of FDA agents

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    more government employee's just what we need. hey **** ant you can't eat that, it is banned because it is bad for you. i am taking you to jail now.

the food NAZIS..

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Go ALPHABET POLICE!!!:rockwoot: They need to change the FDA and several other agencies to one acronymn and be done FUBAR. However, the IRS can still be their own and we will just call them BOHICA

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I could see this becoming a law very easily. Banned plants isn't that much of a stretch for this country. And most people will go right along with it. "Why should we be allowed to grow our own food? It's dangerous and you could get sick. It's good that the government is on top of things."

This country is living in multiple universes.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    ...It is in vain, sir, to extentuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace--but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death! - Patrick Henry 1775

The University of Oklahoma College of Law: A Chronology of US Historical Documents: Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death

We all know what must be done when they come to take our guns; take our food.

Top Bottom