• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I thought I would start this new post so everyone can post here for the next Friday Night Steel at MCFG. Many times if i want to find info on the next event it is always in a older posting so now i have started this new post so anyone who wants to post or find out about the next event it will be just a little easier to find =)

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    This one needs a bump... I'm planning on being there, but not sure what I'm shooting... .22, .22 rifle, or .45

Any thoughts from the Peanut Gallery?

NullSyndrome

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    This one needs a bump... I'm planning on being there, but not sure what I'm shooting... .22, .22 rifle, or .45

Any thoughts from the Peanut Gallery?

Shoot .45.......but use aluminum Blazer ammo, so we can laugh at fellow reloaders trying to pick up those nickel .45acp only to be discouraged when they realize.... :p

Okay, I'm twisted like that. :D

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    22 vs 45

.22 for practice, .45 for fun... :)

I agree about practice, which is why I use both 22 & 45 at FNS... I use FNS as a way to judge how my accuracy training is going, so I shoot with both my Sig 1911-22 & my carry. If my new grips arrive, I think I'll try them out. Not sure which I'll put them on, though. :draw:

Also, hope to join the after party... :rockwoot:

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Preemptive "Whats FNS" post. Here is the link to the MCFG website with details about FNS.

MCFG Indy Range - Friday Night Steel

See everyone then.

Good idea! I'll be there too. It's been too long since I've been able to hang out and shoot. Thanks to Don and the crew for keeping things running!

Also, does anybody own an XDm 9mm Compact? I'd really like to shoot one to see if I want to buy one.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Good idea! I'll be there too. It's been too long since I've been able to hang out and shoot. Thanks to Don and the crew for keeping things running!

Also, does anybody own an XDm 9mm Compact? I'd really like to shoot one to see if I want to buy one.

Not a compact, but I have the 4.5" model. If no one else has exactly what your looking for your welcome to shoot mine

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Not a compact, but I have the 4.5" model. If no one else has exactly what your looking for your welcome to shoot mine

That's ok; I'm trying to trade my 40 version for a 9mm version (prefer the compact, but not too picky) and wanted to shoot an XDm 9mm Compact if I can get my hands on one. It's always nice to test drive before you buy...

Top Bottom