• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Thanks to Chad for doing scores! Also congrats to Brandon; as long as he's got that open gun it looks like there may be a new fastest pistol in town.... Keep up the good work!

Thanks chad for doing the scores!

And thanks Chizzle, being that it is an Open gun I don't think it's quite fair as we both can agree. Your just a rock solid shooter, like ice.

Thanks for the advice last night at dinner, I will work on it for sure. I appreciate any of the tips you have to give. I have a long way to go to get where I want, but I'm slowly building skill.

Thanks to everyone who helped put the match on, see you next time

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Guys,
    Just an FYI, but here is a thread raising some money for a fellow FNS regular VUPDBlue. His daughter needs some medical help, and the INGO family is throwing in a few bucks to help out. Without his help, I'm not sure that FNS or MCFG would be as successful as it is today. If you feel like giving, every little bit can help. I don't want them scraping by as they're seeing a doctor in NYC, I want them having FUN!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...n_ingoer_needs_the_help_of_our_community.html

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    I think range junkie knows that I'm always just messing with him.
    Me and my son are fairly new to competitive shooting and I don't know anyone
    That practices more rounds than my kid. He is still competiting with his .22 however
    We are practicing alot with the 9mm. Collin has practiced over 100,000 rounds within the last year. Many days exceed 1000+ days. I enjoy watching the good shooters partly because I know they have paid their dues on the range.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Top Bottom