Florida yoga studio shooting leaves 3 dead.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Florida yoga studio shooting leaves 3 dead, including suspect: reports[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-yoga-studio-shooting-leaves-3-dead-including-suspect-reports[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

[/FONT][/FONT]
    “Many people are alive because this guy rushed the shooter,” Jacobs told the Democrat. "I am alive because one guy in a yoga class in his bare feet ran at a shooter. He didn’t run away."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sad. Finally somebody gets it. Even barefoot and unarmed, you dont HAVE to die.

More people need to get it into their skulls that when somebody comes through the door shooting, you have two choices; die fighting and possibly survive, or die cowering and probably die. I'll take the former.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Sad. Finally somebody gets it. Even barefoot and unarmed, you dont HAVE to die.

More people need to get it into their skulls that when somebody comes through the door shooting, you have two choices; die fighting and possibly survive, or die cowering and probably die. I'll take the former.
    Yoga class, guess you will find Hero's many places, hope he recovers, thoughts and prayers for those affected.

Top Bottom