• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 99zhuggerz99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    Florida Cracker BBQ in Greenfield is giving free lunch to any person with LTCH (or 4 year) and has their carry weapon on them today from 11a-2p.
    Just wanted to give anyone in the area a heads up. I do not have the Facebook, but I'm told its advertised on there.

Mods, sorry if dup; search came up empty.

TheARfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Avon
    Wish more places would do stuff like this! Have you heard of Papa Roux? Its on the East side and they offer a discount to people with CCLs. Its Cajun food and I've heard its really good.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I lived in greenfield, for 20 years, and I never heard of this place .....

And I am going to be THAT GUY,

Indiana, does NOT, have a CCL .....

​LTCH .....

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    They are planning to do t second Tuesday of each month. It is there blue bowl special you get for free. Or pay $2 and get all you can eat of blue bowl special. I had ham and beans it was very decent.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This thread is confusing.

Kut?

This thread, and the subsequent comments are unrelated to racial aspect we all know you're trying to interject. If there was a legitimate previous comment concerning this that you needed clarification, that's one thing; attempting to spin up nonsense, quite another. Don't include me in your attempt to qualify a racial slur.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This thread is confusing.

Kut?

This thread, and the subsequent comments are unrelated to racial aspect we all know you're trying to interject. If there was a legitimate previous comment concerning this that you needed clarification, that's one thing; attempting to spin up nonsense, quite another. Don't include me in your attempt to qualify a racial slur.

Well, I must admit that when I saw the thread title, my first thought was, "What is George Zimmerman up to now??" :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    See!? I was confused too and wanted to ask the expert.

Ya know, if I could really say what I wanted, it wouldn't bother me. But since I cannot due to how anything I say seems to get a complaint, while things by other people which are clearly over the line seem to not, I'm left with the only options I'm given. If you can indicate where I have ever referred to calling anyone by a racial slur, and you having complete ignorance of understanding concerning the subject, then you'd have a point. But needless to say, you don't.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't understand.....

Jamil?

Obviously. You're just race baiting the black guy, in a thread that has no relevance to such. Jamil has been informed why I ask for him by name, and has made no protests. If he viewed those instances as disparaging to himself, he has yet to say so. But hey, if you want to take a page out of the "Alt-right" playbook. knock yourself out. I'm sure Pepe approves.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    adztk8.jpg

Top Bottom