• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scouse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2014
    Orlando
    The EDC flash light is more than just the light itself. Had my most recent one for 4? years. I think, it is a Surefire 6PX Tactical, 200lmns. Quite sometime ago bought the rechargeable one piece battery's, trouble free, swop when I feel like it, I have 4.

G19 on the right side, G17 Magazine on the left, 9mm Glock mag pouch next to the G17 magazine pouch, adapted for the Surefire light. How? put mag pouch in sink, let hot tap run on it, a lot. Force the nose of the Surefire into the plastic Glock mag pouch, till it fits.

So pistol on right side of belt, spare mag, on left, behind it, flashlight. I must have used that flashlight 1000 times over the years. Way more than the other gear (Good thing!)

Never forget it, change pants, same belt, and gear. At 78 YOA, I am not a clothes horse. 511s for ever.
    Drop it, it does not break the bulb LED. Perfect for any use, with pistol as well.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Since this thread is hot...

Does anyone know of a one or two AA battery light that's rated for Lithium? Not the rechargeable stuff, just the long life lithium cells. I have access to hundreds of those....

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    Since this thread is hot...

Does anyone know of a one or two AA battery light that's rated for Lithium? Not the rechargeable stuff, just the long life lithium cells. I have access to hundreds of those....

As in something like the Energizer E2 cells? Those are typically just 1.5v batteries. Should work on anything that takes normal AA 1.5v cells

LED Flashlights

Here is our list if AA powered lights

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    The Fenix E35 Ultimate's are finally here!

Fenix E35 Ultimate

44.95>? What gives? If this comes to my house I pop in CR123s and its good to go?? I know this sounds stupid but I feel like you always get what you pay for, and this is either a smoking deal or I just am not well informed. I have just never been into flashlights or knives like some...

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    the E35 Ultimate is a little more stripped down. No rear switch, just the side switch. It's less tactical if you will.

Be fine for a vehicle light though to just leave until needed. Anything you may recommend? My buddy has an elzetta that is perfect but no way I'm shelling out $200 bucks for it!

Top Bottom