Flashlight on your Smartphone? Get rid if it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My flashlight app is a ZebraLight SC52W. In the last month, I have probably left home without my phone a half dozen times. I have left home without that light exactly zero times. One is an indispensable tool, the other is occasionally useful, but more often an annoyance.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    A mysterious and poorly understood example of 20th century technology. It allows the user to push a 10-digit numeric code and conduct an actual conversation with someone at a remote location who has similar or compatible technology. Yes, you can actually push some buttons and then talk with someone who is miles away from you!!! TALK! With your VOICE! I'm not joking!!!
    Talk? To people? You mean like... Social interaction:faint:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, I buttdialed m'lady a couple of days ago when the iphone 4s slid off the table and I grabbed it, but it was all of $1 for the upgrade, and we actually had a very nice conversation. Not that we have bad ones, but an accidental one can be nice, as well.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Same here for my TracFone. It rocks. :)

Well, you're bada** anyway, so I'd expect nothing less!

Well, I buttdialed m'lady a couple of days ago when the iphone 4s slid off the table and I grabbed it, but it was all of $1 for the upgrade, and we actually had a very nice conversation. Not that we have bad ones, but an accidental one can be nice, as well.

I can't afford the risk. I might accidentally call someone who likes cats.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Keylock feature. :yesway:

Rumor I heard this week is the 800 Mhz comm is going away, so I might have to find a new phone.

What the heck are they going to do with 800MHz? They already stole it from UHF TV stations, there are a pantload of public service radios in there, maybe the AMPS cells might go away, but what about the rest of it?

Top Bottom