• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    heard one of our members has a gun shop in fishers around the SR37/131st st area... drove around looking for it today and couldnt find it... anyone else know what im talking about?

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Is this gunshot like actually have inventory in stock? Or is it a
    Like a little shop that just takes orders and custom work????

He's got some inventory. He has it all online if you do a search. Specializes in training classes and a lot of his inventory is geared towards that.

Really good prices if you want to order something that Davidsons has in stock.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    if i remember right he is in the same place as the rv storage and all that. the building has several other offices in it too. great guy, i bought my sr9c there and would recommend it to anyone in the area. now to just save some money up to take a class:rockwoot:

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety is in the building north of the BP/MacDonalds located on the northwest corner of SR 37 and 131st Street, the Terstep Construction building. You must access it from Britton Park Road. If you turn West on 131st street from SR 37, Britton Park Road is the first right turn. our driveway is the third on the right. The sign on Britton park has us listed on the top right. Come all the way to the back and enter the building under the red awning.

We are a stocking dealer and carry a wide variety of handguns (Springfield, Glock, Para, S&W, Walther, Ruger, Taurus etc.) and a few long guns for good measure, like AK's, Bushy's, Mosins, Crickets, 10-22's and a few defense shotguns. If we do not have what you want in stock, you can order it online from the comfort of your own home. Handguns are shipped overnight and you can pick them up the next day.

We are open Monday through Saturday by appointment. (Just call, we can usually be there in minutes!) We are open for walk-ins on Sundays from noon to 4:00 PM.

We sell a lot to our students, many of whom are new shooters. So having an appointment means they have our undivided attention, nobody else is in the shop waiting, and they sit down at our counter and ask all the questions they want, and handle all the firearms they want to find what they like and what fits.

For you old pros, you can be in and out in 10 minutes if you know what you want and we have it in stock. (And if you can pass a background check!)

We are an INGO Site Supporter and advertiser. Please see our advertiser forum or our website Indy Gun Safety Home or give us a call!

Terp7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Muncie
    Great Selection

The Indy Gun Safety distributor (Davidson's) is pretty amazing. I had been searching around Indianapolis for a specific H&K Compact USP for a couple of weeks without any luck. Turns out H&K stopped making the two-tone I was looking for. And while Beech Grove, Bradis, and Elmore's were all very nice and offered to order the solid blued USP for me, I held out in hopes of finding the one I wanted. Luckily enough, INDY GUN SAFETY has their distributor's inventory online. They not only had the varient I wanted, but also in the elusive two-tone. Icing on the cake - it was on sale for about 60 bucks cheaper than anyone had quoted me for the blued finish.

I ordered my pistol on Wednesday, and tracking shows it's already in Indianapolis. I'm heading down tomorrow to pick it up from Randy. Assuming that he's as nice as everyone says he is, I'll be putting a +1 for INDY GUN SAFETY in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly forum tomorrow.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I ordered my pistol on Wednesday, and tracking shows it's already in Indianapolis. I'm heading down tomorrow to pick it up from Randy. Assuming that he's as nice as everyone says he is, I'll be putting a +1 for INDY GUN SAFETY in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly forum tomorrow.

I hope the HK is everything you wanted! We await your post in the other forum. :popcorn:

Top Bottom