• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    This is not meant to be a flame of Fiocchi ammunition (it's good stuff), but I wonder if I've had a normal experience with them. FiocchiUSA touts their factories on Missouri and in Arkansas, but I have purchased .45 ACP, 9 MM Luger, .357 Magnum, and .38 Special and they all said "Made in Italy". Maybe just a coincidence.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    This is not meant to be a flame of Fiocchi ammunition (it's good stuff), but I wonder if I've had a normal experience with them. FiocchiUSA touts their factories on Missouri and in Arkansas, but I have purchased .45 ACP, 9 MM Luger, .357 Magnum, and .38 Special and they all said "Made in Italy". Maybe just a coincidence.
    Never really paid much attention to that, but it does raise the question. Maybe the boxes come from Italy? Other than that, beats me.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I "think" the factories state side are fairly new. They may just produce one type, maybe shot shells, from that plant while continuing to import the handgun ammo from across the pond.

Combat Engineer

One of the three percent.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2022
    Mauckport In.
    I've got ten 50 round box's of their Defense Dynamics 44. Magnum ammo it all says Italy too. Never paid attention to where it was made.Provides the proper thump to the wrist and forearms so far.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    They have had one plant in Ozark, Missouri for some time and recently opened another one in Little Rock, Arkansas. They say that over 75% of the ammunition which they sell in the States is made in the States. Maybe I just keep hitting that other 25%.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Ive shot some of their general target stuff. Rifle and pistol. Seems to be just fine. Checked online and it looks to be a little higher priced than others at the moment

Top Bottom