• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    :xmad: So it's almost 6 months to the day that I've been patiently waiting for my stamp to show up and YEAH, there it is in the mailbox - a manilla legal size envelope from the BATFE. Holy hell - could it be? I tear the envelope open to discover my prize and WHAT! It's one of my print cards with a letter stating illegible prints! !!!!!!!
    Seriously?
    When I went to get new prints today - the local LEO couldn't see anything wrong with them?
    Anyone experience this stall tactic from the BATFE? Am I in for a petty game of more stalling now?

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I sent 3 of them just in case one was bad lol. My local LEO had me do the finger printing by myself so I figured I would have a bad one at some point.

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    :D Well Thanks for the positive thoughts anyway

I hope since they only sent back 1 copy and I sent back 2 more - that out of the 3 cards they can figure out who I am???

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    It wasn't illegible prints for me, but rather a missed signature on my form 1. It was back in my hands within 10 days of me sending it back. No worries (of course I say this since it's not me who's waiting either), I know I was impatient as heck those last 10 days.

Top Bottom