• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Good. ALL INGO 'libertarian' types should now, immediately, be shipped off to that 'land of milk and honey'. Voluntarily, or by force. :laugh:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Best of luck to them I suppose. I don't care for Libertarian philosophy, but it'll be a neat little social experiment.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    What's not to love about the philosophy?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Prospective Liberlanders are encouraged to bring food, beer and "all necessary equipment for comfortable survival in nature", including tents and sleeping bags.[/FONT]

Best of luck to them I suppose. I don't care for Libertarian philosophy, but it'll be a neat little social experiment.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Im sure they will have loooooooong and in depth conversations leading to very meaningful and deliberate.....................nothing

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    We get it, you guys like the status quo, big government, two party system. I can see why, since it's working out so well and all.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    No, you don't get it at all. Libertarianism would be great if it wasn't for it's proponents.

Your inability to separate personality from ideas is your problem. I can't help you with that, it's something you need to overcome.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Your inability to separate personality from ideas is your problem. I can't help you with that, it's something you need to overcome.
    Let's just say that some of you give the impression that a libertarian utopia would be a constant witch hunt for the ideologically impure.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Let's just say that some of you give the impression that a libertarian utopia would be a constant witch hunt for the ideologically impure.

The whole point of this thread is to troll libertarians, I'm just having fun with it. We're a lot less snarky in real life than on the Internet, I swear. No one wants to have an honest discussion anyway, it's just utopia this and pot smokers that...

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    No, you don't get it at all. Libertarianism would be great if it wasn't for it's proponents.

Cause republicans are soooo cool.......

Youre right, though. A lot of Liberty (the group is much bigger than the Libertarian Party) types can come across in an aggravating manner. But then, you probably have the same reaction to neo-liberals as well. It's hard for us to not get frustrated with folks who pound the pulpit calling for conservative principles like smaller government, personal liberty, a fair tax system, fewer gubmint handouts, etc., all the while bowing down to the Republican god who has irrefutably shown it wants none of those things. What they say they want is vastly different from what the Democrats say they want. What they each do is almost identical to what the other does. On the other hand, some of us get caught up with wanting to save the world over night, instead of just moving the needle a little farther in the right direction. That then becomes the image of the larger group, which doesn't help, because butthurt republicans who don't get our votes are looking for any reason they can to hate us.

Top Bottom