• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    AR system makes sense, but I really wanted to see something totally different.

This is the #1 INGO comment of all time.

Indy, I must ask, just what did you want to see? Given the weight requirements, it was going to be internal pistol, that means the AR/M-16 system. Glock has been filing patents on the AR-15 right and left for the past 4 years. What did you expect exactly?

Or, what would you want to see?

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I haven't watched it yet. Just saw the title.

Gaston's IP lawyers have been putting in viele Stunden before Covid on patents for this. Not really a shock.

However, I do not understand the British. Why didn't the Bingbongs just place another order from the Canadians? SAS, SRS, UKSF, SBS, already rock the Canookian C8A3 which they call the L (for Larry) 119.

Just order more Larrys, Ian. Geez. Not rocket surgery.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Jasper county
    I don’t understand Glock….all they have to do is release literally identical to this based on a Glock 17 and preferably Glock 20 as well and they would sell millions of them….

I know I would be very interested even up to the 1K price point if they did it right. Simple, lightweight, short, I don’t understand why they have not done this yet. 4ED80EEA-207F-4FE0-9F81-9C10A65EEF13.jpeg

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I understand Glock's interest in MIL/LEO contracts and (if this is real) it would fill that niche.

However, I always figured if they came out with a carbine it would be in a pistol caliber and take Glock mags.

But I say yeah! I am all about innovation. Especially from a company that hasn't really innovated since the 80s

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I don’t understand Glock….all they have to do is release literally identical to this based on a Glock 17 and preferably Glock 20 as well and they would sell millions of them….

I know I would be very interested even up to the 1K price point if they did it right. Simple, lightweight, short, I don’t understand why they have not done this yet.
    This also gets my vote.

Top Bottom