• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    first is my Winchester 94 lever action 30-30. i have shot about 10 rounds out of it. i am not sure about previous owner. the barrel and action has been dura coated Veltor Black. gun functions great. there is no pitting or rust. this is a post 64 model. it has the safey under the lever.
    will sell for $325 cash

2zs9q12.jpg

Seond is my Enfield .303 britt. i have put about 50 rounds down this one. Dont know a whole lot about this one. there is one repair spot on the stock. and the metal has no pitting or rust. but the previous owner painted some of the metal black. quite a bit of the blueing has worn off the metal.
    will sell for $150 cash

30sc8dw.jpg

next is a Brown A-Bolt stalker in .338 win mag. I have not shot this one. I got it about a week ago. and everyone is telling me it is to much gun for me. i am a little guy. so i am going to get rid of it and get something else. I have not shot it since i dont have a scope or none of the reloading stuff for it. and i dont want to have all that invested in it if it is going to be to much for me.
    I know it has been sent off to magna port and had the barrel ported ($220) to reduce recoil. and it has leupold rings on it ( $60 )
    would sell for $ 600 cash

34xqdqq.jpg

28ltouw.jpg

I am located around the bluffton area. and i am looking for somthing new. i will trade in many diffrent ways. 1 for 1, 3 for 1, + or - cash. what ever we need to do to make a fair trade. I will travel a little to help out on the driving.

Top Bottom