• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    No hares lodged anywhere, just spending the weekend with my youngest son. And to be honest I was a little worried about MrsG's threat to mop the floor with me :laugh:
    bwack bwack bwack
    I did not see a single one of these ladies eating bacon......

Its blasphemy
    I had a Shallos Burger,(Mushrooms, Bacon, medium burger and a few other things)... We weren't to the main course yet when you crashed in
    Thanks for letting me crash the party and sit at your table. Even though I have the wrong plumbing. :)
    was nice to meet you,

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    CAM00033_zpscaaff7eb.jpg

I was fortunate enough to be cut out of this pic! Yes!!!

I think I did the best job of hiding. If you look close you can see my hand!!

I did not see a single one of these ladies eating bacon......Its blasphemy

Only because you dropped those cuties off and ran!!! I too had bacon!!

Thanks for letting me crash the party and sit at your table. Even though I have the wrong plumbing. :)

Glad you found an :ingo: table even if it wasn't the one you were looking for!! I was trying to think of something clever to say about my hose but everthing I come up with sounds a little inappropriate!! ;)

Bad news, I still do not have a mop outift and I will not be able to crash the party. My oldest son and his mom have to go to Rose Hulman for some college stuff next weekend. I know everyone is disappointed:D But no one as disappointed as me:( Good news, my youngest son and I will be spending the weekend together.

Sorry you couldn't make it but we had fun talking about you anyway!!

I had a nice evening ladies, thanks for getting it together 88GT !! The food was great, Shallos welcomed us and our guns with open arms, and it was great getting to put some faces with some of the user names.

Top Bottom