• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Monster Man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    I need some Federal Small Pistol Primers, or some Federal Match Small Pistol Primers. Does anyone know where I can pick up a carton (1000) on the north side of Indy or within 30 miles of Fishers? Must be Federal primers.

boatswainsmate

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 20, 2014
    Howard County
    I need some Federal Small Pistol Primers, or some Federal Match Small Pistol Primers. Does anyone know where I can pick up a carton (1000) on the north side of Indy or within 30 miles of Fishers? Must be Federal primers.
    They had them at Roby's Bullseye in Kokomo but there sold out now. They have a Facebook page they post too frequently with new stock.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You can use Small Rifle primers if you find them as a substitute. Drop your charge 10% and work your way up to be on the safe side. That said I've used SRP for decades for SPP with no problems.

guardman7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I have about 3-4K federal spp I’d trade for CCI 500….. they fit my storage better lol

Monster Man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Where are you located? I have 1000 CCI Small Pistol Primers that I found in my stash after I posted the WTB ad. I had not been on IGO over the weekend, so just now picked up your reply message.

Top Bottom