WTT: Federal Hydra-Shok 9mm, 124gr, Bulk Defense Ammo. Trade for AR lower(s).

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Traded, Thanks!

I ran across some Hydra-Shok in the back of my storage closet, 105 rounds total. No factory boxes, it's all been stored in a sturdy ZipLock. Seems like I originally had 120 rounds and ran a mag through a G19 to verify function, so that would explain the odd quantity.

Backordered everywhere:
    https://www.opticsplanet.com/federa...er-124gr-hydra-shok-jhp-pistol-ammo-20-r.html

Looks like it's selling on GB for $1.70/rd to $2/rd.

Rather than listing it for $1.70+/rd, what I'd like to do is trade it for something else that's in limited supply- a couple entry level stripped AR lowers or maybe even one if it's something regarded as better (Colt, KAC, Noveske, etc). I'm fine with Anderson, PSA, etc, I'm not a snob, but I'm only interested in aluminum receivers- no polymer.

I'm in Carmel/Westfield, N of 146th and E of 31. I can travel a little but I'd prefer to meet somewhere nearby. I'm somewhat flexible on this depending on the deal.

As far as other trades, I'm interested in Gen 3 Glock 17 completion parts for a P80 receiver, and also Mossberg/Maverick barrel, trigger group, and/or internal parts. Or let me know if you've got something else you think I'd be interested in. Maybe other AR parts or ?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
      image1.jpeg
      652 KB · Views: 3
    • image2.jpeg
      image2.jpeg
      612.3 KB · Views: 3
    • image3.jpeg
      image3.jpeg
      814.1 KB · Views: 3
    • image4.jpeg