• bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    :dunno:

Holy **** how do these people sleep at night? From that article:
    “It shows that DOJ made a request for access to an older set of documents independently and the White House affirmed it, which is standard,” she said at an Aug. 29 press briefing. “And when former President Trump attempted to assert executive privilege to block the FBI from assessing the document, President Biden deferred to the National Archives and the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel on the issue.”

But he had no idea what was going on.... right. IF that is the case then he needs to be removed from office for being mentally incompetent.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Both of those could easily be true.
    Yep. Come on man, he's sitting there eating icecream and shittting himself all happy as can be, dreaming of little girls hair to sniff. Do you actually expect him to listen to what they are saying?

Holy **** how do these people sleep at night? From that article:
    “It shows that DOJ made a request for access to an older set of documents independently and the White House affirmed it, which is standard,” she said at an Aug. 29 press briefing. “And when former President Trump attempted to assert executive privilege to block the FBI from assessing the document, President Biden deferred to the National Archives and the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel on the issue.”

But he had no idea what was going on.... right. IF that is the case then he needs to be removed from office for being mentally incompetent.
    It's possible. That is discussing the documents Trump willingly turned over, not the ones seized in the raid.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Yep. Come on man, he's sitting there eating icecream and shittting himself all happy as can be, dreaming of little girls hair to sniff. Do you actually expect him to listen to what they are saying?

It's possible. That is discussing the documents Trump willingly turned over, not the ones seized in the raid.
    Possible. It’s possible I’m a 5’9” busty blonde model. Not likely, but it’s possible.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Possible. It’s possible I’m a 5’9” busty blonde model. Not likely, but it’s possible.
    Nah, plausible deniability, he had to "know" about the documents Trump had turned over because he is the only one that can authorize the release of sealed documents that Trump had sealed under presidential privileged. This he didn't have to "know" about, him (or his handlers most likely) just had to tell the FBI to get any other records that they think he might be holding, but I don't need to know how you intend to do it. Or it's also possible the FBI (Garland) did the raid on his own initiative to get Trump or cause him hassles at least.

And how much do you think is actually ran by/through Biden?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    "They" are having a cow about this "special master" decision that got handed down, but I really don't have a problem with it. I think any rational person can see the target of the investigation is not "just another citizen." The Government is leaking information about the investigation on a daily basis, in a transparent attempt to influence the prospects of the lead candidate in what is now a current election. Documents have been publicized proving that candidate's opponent stooped below his pay-grade and involved himself in granular law-enforcement matters, using his official power to personally influence the investigation of his opponent.

Uh...haven't we seen this movie somewhere before?

Did we learn absolutely nothing from it?

The Goverment has proven they cannot behave themselves. Judge Cannon has simply and accurately grasped that due to the potential political ramifications of this case, "adult supervision" must be appointed. Good. She demonstrates a capacity to learn from recent history. The justice system isn't supposed to be a political play-toy for the connected. If you're upset by that concept, then you're just a Trump-hater.

The judge in question realizes "leaks" are the only really serious way the Government intends to prosecute this case. So, her ruling basically said, "Ok, so you leakers don't want to bring a real case...fine...(issues decision)...now youse _can't_ bring a real case*..."

(*yet)

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Both of those could easily be true.
    True. Doocy asked the wrong question. The question should have been something more along the lines of, to what extent were you involved in the raid, including authorizing, and determining what they were looking for and what they could take?

And then when it comes out that Biden was involved to a great extent, it’s just good election fodder.

GranolaFacility

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2022
    Westfield
    I won't be surprised if this whole story fades away, just like the Mueller Report. I think they severely underestimated the public response to this, and they might just quietly walk it back. That may have been their plan all along, and they just wanted to create some anti-Trump drama for their base leading up to the election. We shall see.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I won't be surprised if this whole story fades away, just like the Mueller Report. I think they severely underestimated the public response to this, and they might just quietly walk it back. That may have been their plan all along, and they just wanted to create some anti-Trump drama for their base leading up to the election. We shall see.

They are probably just really busy working on determining who at the court leaked the Dobbs decision.

The central state is a ****ing clown show.

Abolish it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm curious if there is something like a chain of custody with all of this stuff. After it gets picked up at Trumps house, where does it go, who gets a peek and if that's recorded.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The other day I seen on msnbc that Trump is finished they have him now and no way is he going to escape this time.
    I should have posted the youtube video. I can't find it now.

I think they took it down it was yesterday morning and I just checked msnbc channel on YouTube it isn't there.

Top Bottom