• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whoismunky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Bloomington,IN
    I've really become a big Ruger fan, I like just about everything they make. My overall favorite was probably the GP100, but if I could only have one it would be my LCR. Keep 'em coming Ruger! :yesway:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Another vote for the SR9c. It is my only Kruger and I really am a huge fan. It is my EDC, enough said. I do want to get my hands on a 10-22 though.

echoagain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Love the older P-pistols

P95! Kind of big, ugly and chunky, but takes a beatin and keeps on tickin. Never a failure or stoppage of any kind, very comfy to shoot (at least for me). I think the P-series Rugers are on par with Glock for reliability and toughness. What's not love? (also a big fan of the discontinued P97 .45, a real sweet shooter).

SCW428

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2012
    Cedar Lake
    Without a doubt my Single-Six convertible, the first sidearm I ever purchased and second only to my Dan Wesson .44 in accuracy and smoothness of action. P85 and Mk1 round out the Ruger collection... for now. An SR9C is next on the list!

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    All of them! I love my rugers but I guess if I had to chose it would be my mini 14, but my sr22 is a blast to shoot and so is my 10/22 and I carry my sr9c every day. Plan on adding many more rugers to my collection

evanrw61

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Southport Indiana
    I have a S/S Ruger Super Single Six, that was my first purchased firearm from my first summer job in 1976. Paid $225 with the extra magnum cylinder. I shoot it regularly, it remains my favorite for several reasons. :D:D:D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom