• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I'm not sure how 'the man' was able to leave. If it had been my kid, his soul would have been stuck in that bathroom forever.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    e23c841c348618bba94ba711b862bfa9f15d2d88.gif

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I give what I can to support these fathers with any legal bills associated with complete and utter destruction of these sick f***s. I hold these fathers as hero’s and true men.

Now, this should never have had the opportunity to be a potential.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The “father” did not recognize “his son” from the back? He went into a stall, locked it and then called for his son? He was able to see ”both” hands on the child’s penis but could not recognize his son; being that close?

I cannot remember how long ago I was in that kind of bathroom but are they big enough to lose a child and have to call out? If I was looking for my son in a public bathroom, I certainly would not go into a stall, lock it and then call his name. Yes, justice must be served but something is strange here.

Maybe I am missing something?

”The child and father left the restroom, and the father tried to look out for the man. He saw the man leave the restroom and walk “nonchalantly” toward the concessions stand.”

REALLY?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    The “father” did not recognize “his son” from the back? He went into a stall, locked it and then called for his son? He was able to see ”both” hands on the child’s penis but could not recognize his son; being that close?

I cannot remember how long ago I was in that kind of bathroom but are they big enough to lose a child and have to call out? If I was looking for my son in a public bathroom, I certainly would not go into a stall, lock it and then call his name. Yes, justice must be served but something is strange here.

Maybe I am missing something?

”The child and father left the restroom, and the father tried to look out for the man. He saw the man leave the restroom and walk “nonchalantly” toward the concessions stand.”

REALLY?
    He WENT to a locked stall assuming his child was in it. And I am sure when he saw some guy helping a kid pee he never in a million years would have thought it was his kid so he went to the locked stall to get HIS child. I believe it is called normalcy bias. The only part I can’t figure out is how he got away……?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    He WENT to a locked stall assuming his child was in it. And I am sure when he saw some guy helping a kid pee he never in a million years would have thought it was his kid so he went to the locked stall to get HIS child. I believe it is called normalcy bias. The only part I can’t figure out is how he got away……?
    I need to read and not skim!

WHY did he get away? I would have responded much differently. The headlines would most likely be different.

planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    The article gives us no clue to the father’s beliefs, pronouns, social conventions….. you see where I’m going.. Since he let the guy walk away I think he probably wouldn’t fit into this group. The father may be a snowflake who thinks the system will deal with this and he should gather his son and walk away.

If that is the case he should not have custody of his son. The father failed to defend the child anyway you slice it. I really feel bad for the boy.

All of that said, the perpetrator would have been praying for a speedy response from the police had I been the father. I have much more I would like to add but ‘nuf said for now.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The article gives us no clue to the father’s beliefs, pronouns, social conventions….. you see where I’m going.. Since he let the guy walk away I think he probably wouldn’t fit into this group. The father may be a snowflake who thinks the system will deal with this and he should gather his son and walk away.
    So many assumptions.

Or, he knew that his 1st responsibility was to get his son out of there and starting a fight in that moment in the bathroom would endanger his son...and in getting his son to a safe place, the perp took off.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    So many assumptions.

Or, he knew that his 1st responsibility was to get his son out of there and starting a fight in that moment in the bathroom would endanger his son...and in getting his son to a safe place, the perp took off.

“The child and father left the restroom, and the father tried to look out for the man. He saw the man leave the restroom and walk “nonchalantly” toward the concessions stand.”

This article quote concerns me. What father would allow a man to “nonchalantly” walk away after he witnessed him with both hands on his son’s penis?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Did it say approx age of the man? Maybe he was dementia type? “Thinking” it was his grandson or something crazy. I know this isn’t an excuse but could be a reason he didn’t get :bat:

Anyone know where joe was at this time? Hope he’s got an alibi.

Top Bottom