• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    I think generally people are just upset that Trump lost. There’s some sort of weird romance going on with his supporters. Biden will leave office, some GOP guy will win the WH again in the future; and everyone will find a new conservative to love. When the WH switches again, people will again complain about “losing the country,” communist, and fema camps. It’s just a cycle.
    This will change politics forever. The GOP will take power again, but it might have to be by force once all the child molesters, transqueers, and whatever else you guys are, finish trying to change the rules in your favor. The gloves are off, rub it in now because everyone here will absolutely remember your ********.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

“If you’re going to pass unconstitutional plans, then you’re going to need a liberal Supreme Court that will not declare them unconstitutional. If you’re going to take away our Second Amendment, if you’re going to pass laws that take away our freedom of speech, our freedoms of religion — H.R. 1 is absolutely unconstitutional grab.”

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

“This is an effort for the Democrats to try to add numbers to the Court to be able to validate the most liberal agenda that we’ve seen out of Congress in clearly my lifetime,” Alabama AG Steve Marshall

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

“This is an effort for the Democrats to try to add numbers to the Court to be able to validate the most liberal agenda that we’ve seen out of Congress in clearly my lifetime,” Alabama AG Steve Marshall
    No it's not. It's because Merrick Garland wasn't treated fairly otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No it's not. It's because Merrick Garland wasn't treated fairly otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.
    There is obviously more to it, but I imagine it would have been a harder sell in some circles without that. As it is, it is done and it was just another thing the radical left uses to justify their plans to try to take control.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There is obviously more to it, but I imagine it would have been a harder sell in some circles without that. As it is, it is done and it was just another thing the radical left uses to justify their plans to try to take control.
    That's why I stated previously that the Merrick Garland excuse is absurd.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom