• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaddyFixSemi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Princeton, In
    hey there everyone I was wondering when the next Evansville are meet and great would be taking place. I know that there is a gun show this month, down here on Oct 14th through the 16th. I plan on attending this at least one of those days. However i was hoping to meet with some of the local forum members and get to know the community better.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    We need to not do a breakfast on a Sunday. Maybe a Saturday lunch at a kind restaurant. Better yet, all the Southern Indiana INGO people need to come shoot IDPA with us at Red Brush on the first Saturday of the month every month!

DaddyFixSemi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Princeton, In
    I'm up for any ideas that anyone has,, if it's at the red brush range i would need a member to sponsor me for the day though. at least until i can get a membership.

ETA: how about a Saturday breakfast then a gather at the gun show this weekend?

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'm up for any ideas that anyone has,, if it's at the red brush range i would need a member to sponsor me for the day though. at least until i can get a membership.

You don't have to be a member of Red Brush or IDPA to shoot during one of the IDPA matches. They ask that after a few matches that you do join IDPA but you aren't required to join Red Brush for that.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Red Brush and the West Side Sportsman's Club are 2 good places. The WSSC doesn't have the range space that Red Brush has but they have a permanent cowboy town plus they hold spot shoots and a lot of stuff for the family during the year. If I could, i would be members of both but i can't make it to RB to get my work hours in and I don't want to have to buy them off on top of the membership fee.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks, Frost, for the pm! Just got back from the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot! Had a blast as always. I am up for a breakfast meet and greet also, just post the time and place! I wasn't able to make the last one, where was it held?? Any thoughts on going back there?

Top Bottom