• superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Well since we are talking about esrice... what I want to know is:

Is it pronounced ezrice or e s rice? :dunno:

These are the questions we need to be asking our leaders.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Not being able to move threads in the right place is gonna drive me nuts!

Don't forget: Not being able to correct the huge number of spelling mistakes in thread titles, closing Intro threads when they've been open too long, editing your own posts after the editing expiration, oh, the list goes on. It's maddening. :):

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I guess the INGO Veyron isn't that fun to drive after all. IndyGo welcomes you back ESRice.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    So we've been given the official story. Where's Paul Harvey when we need him? Now we're left to piece together what really happened. Too late. The rumor mill is already churning.

1) While waxing the Big guy's Bugatti, Esrice missed a spot - no, worse - put a scratch on it. :eek:
    Instead of the death penalty, he was stripped of his jackboots, hammer, & Mod powers, and condemned to roam the Earth as a mere mortal, never again to experience the joy of deleting one-liner meaningless < 50 posts, or smiting an obnoxious, belligerent, entitled punk who threw a fit after having been caught cheating to get into the classifieds.

2) One of those deals where he has to resign (or stage his own death) 'cause he's being sent deep, deep, deep undercover :shady: on a mission so secret nobody knows WTH it is.

Last edited:

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    No! I just scrolled down saw this thread opened the sub forum and saw two mods leaving.:xmad:

Not to be selfish, but what am I gonna' do now? I'm going to have to subscribe to Yeager's youtube account. I'll feel guilty asking you for help since you won't be a mod. This is bad all around. Some of the first INGO'ers I met were at NFA Day and that day wouldn't have happened as it did without you. I don't know you well but I will truly miss your moderation. I know you'll be around it just seems like with all the new people and the losses to the mod staff that INGO may be a little different, neither good or bad, but different and I don't know how to feel about different.

I do wish you the best in your secret endeavor however. :ingo:

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Has Rookie been cropdusting at the Mod meetings? Why is everyone bailing? Anyway, Mr. Rice, although I haven't been here all that long I have admired your ability to stay above the fray and not be baited by people obviously looking for a verbal brawl. You are a cool customer and I know this forum will suffer from the loss of such a fine moderator. Good luck in your future endeavors.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Guys I'm not leaving, lol. I really do appreciate all the kind words (more than I think I ever received as a Mod :D), but I'll still be here bugging the crap out of people with Yeager videos, AARs, and range reports.

Don't feel like you can't ask me questions simply because I'm no longer a Mod. Well . . . . I guess questions like "can you move my thread?" or "that guy made me mad!" won't do you much good. But I'll still be me with the same opinions.

You can't get rid of me that easily. :draw:

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Fenway, first Spasmo and now Esrice. You know how we are creatures of habit and how stressful these changes are.

To both, thanks for your contributions and masterful handling of your duties.

Oh, and Rookie, looks like your workload has just increased...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom