EFile Down? Time to file a form 1 today right?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Been saving up a little scratch here and there and I'm ready to file a couple of SBRs. Of course EFile is down, and I'm not sure if it'll work anymore today. Should I just go ahead and send in the paper form? Does anyone have a good walk-through for this?

Yet again, procrastination bites me in the rear.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I submitted a Form 1 on Saturday. Planned to do two others for cans today... no go.

My laziness hurts as well.

Still have until the 13th. But if it doesn't come back up I will just jump thru the hoops. This might save me money. I hoped to get the INGO lowers in so I could SBR them before the 13th. Now I can sit back and decide if I need two more SBRs or not.

Maybe it is all for the best. But I should be at work and I am still trying to log into Eforms

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I submitted a Form 1 on Saturday. Planned to do two others for cans today... no go.

Still have until the 13th. But if it doesn't come back up I will just jump thru the hoops. This might save me money. I hoped to get the INGO lowers in so I could SBR them before the 13th. Now I can sit back and decide if I need two more SBRs or not.

Maybe it is all for the best. But I should be at work and I am still trying to log into Eforms

Everything I have seen says everything has to be done today.

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    I went to paper and gonna send them today. Remember the ATF site is down on WED( for maint) so it doesn't matter anyway

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I've seen people say the paper form needs to be printed front and back instead of two pages, but there are three pages to the form (third page has the payment info). So the first two will be front and back and the third will just be single sided?

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side

Is it really about "Need?"

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    A friend of mine was completing an efile form last night and he said it went down on him. I most likely will be mailing a paper form today if I had to guess... I like a few others should have just done this last week.

Top Bottom