• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    i just bought the EEA 357 for my wife....mainly cause its her 1st gun, and it was only $240..didn't want to spend to much and have her not like carrying...so,i took this gun to the range today...low and behold..i kinda like it...shot well and accurate for a snub nose...was wondering if anyone else has owned this gun..wondering if they also like it...for the money..not to bad

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have not owned one, but I have shot that model before and I too was pleased with it. It felt good in my hand and was accurate for me. If I ever have the extra money and I am not looking for something else at the time I would pick one up. Congrats on the purchase :ingo:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Owned one years ago & was surprisingly accurate & reliable. Fit & finish was good ,cant really remember why I traded other than I must have wanted something else worse.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I had one. It's actually very accurate. It's a bit heavy compared to other snob nose revolvers but it's definitely worth the money. I traded mine but I honestly wish I would've kept it around. Congrats on a good find - you'll get your money's worth.

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    glad i bought it...and yes it does feel alittle heavy,but i was just so surprise with the overall feel and how accuate this gun is...tx for the imput..

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    I have one purchased it used, like you I was pleased with the way it shot, for the money I was happy with it. :twocents:

Top Bottom