• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    As I sit in here in Afghanistan, I realized this is the first time I have ever had a beard. Since this deployment I have a relaxed grooming standard, I am seeing how far I can push it. I just wanted to blend in with the local populace :dunno:

Post your beards if you grow one.

IMG_5762.jpg

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Thanks for your service. I started mine in "77" have never shaved it off and you don't want a pic of mine. " It will scare small children ".

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Can't grow more than a disreputable goatee myself, and at 47 I think I have to admit it's done coming in. Good fortune to you, though.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Thanks bro for your time and commitment!
    As for the beard...looks good! Couldnt grow one to save my life.

Stay safe...comeback home in one piece!
    Semper Fi! :patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    NICE!!! I started growing a beard for the capitals hockey playoffs, then trimmed it when they lost but liked it too much to shave it completely.

One of my coworkers had just returned from his second tour over there (before i trimmed it) and told me the women and children had longer beards than mine :sad:

Be safe out there

MrHank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Westfield, IN
    Can't grow more than a disreputable goatee myself, and at 47 I think I have to admit it's done coming in. Good fortune to you, though.

I am 44 and have same problem, but my son who is 23 can shave in the morning and have more than I can grow in a week by 5:00 PM. :xmad:

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Bwahahaha Christian, you are lucky I didn't send you the other picture.

I will say, I have seen some awesome beards over here and some of the confusing ones are BRIGHT red. They came from a certain schooling and it's a sign of respect and others just do it because.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    knew i had some photographic evidence of my misspent youth. here's one from halloween '93 (age 17)
    IMG_0023.jpg

and here's this morning's pic before the shower. i was lazy and had about 4 days worth growing. all gone now.

IMG_0021.jpg

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Kandahar Int'l, huh?

Need more pictures of the surrounds!

-J-

I will try and get some pics up soon, I am trying to find a good place for the "Beech Grove Firearms" Vinyls that Greg gave me before I left. I was thinking about putting it on the window on a truck but that limits my visibility, then I thought the body... well they have a weird anti-stick coating kinda like rhino lining.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I will try and get some pics up soon, I am trying to find a good place for the "Beech Grove Firearms" Vinyls that Greg gave me before I left. I was thinking about putting it on the window on a truck but that limits my visibility, then I thought the body... well they have a weird anti-stick coating kinda like rhino lining.

Duct-Tape just for the shots!

Top Bottom