• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    The New Dunhams store opened this morning 08/09/2019. This is the second largest outlet they have. Very nice store, gun racks were full, as the ammo supply was also. An added bonus at the store, they carry Handguns. on the North side we have Dunhams, Freedom Firearms, Wrigley Guns. Sniper Company , Gander Mountain and ZX Guns. Happy Shopping!

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I stopped in there this evening as well! Beautiful store! 1st Dunham's to carry pistols, and the store in Columbia City opening later this month will carry them as well.
    Needless to say, most all of the 22lr was gone by the time I made it in around 8p, but they still had plenty of Remington 115g UMC 9mm on the shelf.

This store has everything to compete with Dick's. I saw a couple guys regripping golf clubs, they carry a large array of golf equipment, probably the largest camping section I've seen in the Fort, tons of hunting/shooting supplies, and something for just about every outdoor activity. I especially loved the fact that they were proudly displaying the AR's, not yanking them off the shelf in fear of Progressive ideology. I'll definitely be a return customer.

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    I will definitely be making a trip down there soon. Does any one know what day their truck comes so I might have a chance of getting my hands on some 22lr?

Hoosier Glocker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    They have lots of ammo but it's pretty expensive, especially the rifle ammo. 20 rd boxes of American Eagle .223 are $15 and Wolf 7.62x39 are $10. I did buy some 9mm fmj for $18 a box because it's the first I've seen on shelves in a long time. They do have purchase limits of 4 boxes per person.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Wish they would come back to Evansville... not only for their gun's & ammo, but all the other stuff they had also.... We had 2 at one time.

IndianaRob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    Stopped in yesterday to take a look. They had about 25 Mosin 91/30's on the shelf $199, including one Laminate. Also had 4 or 5 24/47 Yugo mausers price if I remember correctly at $499. A wide assortment of ammo, NO 22Lr. Good selection of hand guns and AR style rifles. As said above ALL prices are on the high side, good all around selection.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I worked for them years ago behind the gun counter. I still have PTSD from having to listen to Edie Brickell's one hit EVERY. DAMNED. HOUR.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers. I passed on getting tickets when he came to town because she was with them. Ugh.

*and we return you to your regularly scheduled topic*

Top Bottom