IN

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    At least he could have explained how the legislation he supports would have prevented any of these incidents? Oh, right, he can't because it wouldn't have.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I couldn't agree more OakRiver. This child was not killed simply for going to school. He was killed because a fellow student was bent on inflicting harm and murdering fellow classmates.

The writer couldn't even get through the first line without shifting the blame away from the perpetrator where it belongs.

Later he shifts his attention to open carry activists bringing rifles into Kroger, calling the behavior infantile and laughable. Unfortunately for him, Constitutional rights protect all types of citizen behavior, not just those that he agrees with and deems acceptable.

The more I see these same tired (read FALSE) talking points trotted out over and over, the more confident I am that 2A supporters are winning the conversation. We must continue to hammer these silly, manipulated arguments.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I couldn't agree more OakRiver. This child was not killed simply for going to school. He was killed because a fellow student was bent on inflicting harm and murdering fellow classmates.

The writer couldn't even get through the first line without shifting the blame away from the perpetrator where it belongs.

Later he shifts his attention to open carry activists bringing rifles into Kroger, calling the behavior infantile and laughable. Unfortunately for him, Constitutional rights protect all types of citizen behavior, not just those that he agrees with and deems acceptable.

The more I see these same tired (read FALSE) talking points trotted out over and over, the more confident I am that 2A supporters are winning the conversation. We must continue to hammer these silly, manipulated arguments.

:+1: I couldn't have said it better.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    My brain hurts from this kind of stupidity. To top it off, he was a part of the top office in this country at one time, and with thinking such as his, it is no wonder why are country stands the way it does today. I can't understand how someone without basic logic can become an influential person in our government. The stupidity of it all....

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

You managed to make it further into the article than I. It sounds like he just repeated all the MDA talking points and tried to connect together a lot of disparate issues united by nothing more than the presence (legal or otherwise) of a firearm. My bottom line is this; if you have to lie, obfuscate, or otherwise act in a disingenuous manner then you have nothing to say that I want to hear.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    By that logic everyone ever killed in a vehicular accident died simply because they owned a motor vehicle or was a passenger in one. Oh please....... This guy is an overeducated fool. I'll bet that he actually believes the TSA has prevented any terrorist skyjackings since 9-11 too.

Top Bottom