• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Meanwhile in Indy, the State Police are wanting to try automated license plate scanners so they can check for suspended licenses while cruising. Sometimes I think we are in a pretty good place to be but then I'm reminded that Constitution shredding tyrants exist everywhere.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Meanwhile in Indy, the State Police are wanting to try automated license plate scanners so they can check for suspended licenses while cruising. Sometimes I think we are in a pretty good place to be but then I'm reminded that Constitution shredding tyrants exist everywhere.
    I've been a lot of places in the good ol' USA, and abroad for that matter, and I have to say that ISP is about the most bullying, nazi-esque bunch of jerks I have ever been blessed to witness. I will also add that I have never had any contact with ISP troopers due to errant driving, but have witnessed their stupid, careless, and dangerous antics on many occasions. These guys are everything that "Don't tread on me" stands against. I would love to have DTOM plates on my car, but, with this state allowing it's police force to behave in the way it does, I don't think we will ever have that chance. Indiana has some great freedoms, I really don't get why we allow this brotherhood of oppression to continue it's abusive and dangerous ways. Guess they are just too good at robbing the citizens.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

:runaway:

Last time I read the Constitution it didn't state that anyone had a right to drive. Try driving with a valid plate and valid license and you won't have to worry.

wilburiffic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Indiana Gadsden Plate

I am a little late to the party here, but wanted to let you know that SB 115, currently before the Indiana Senate, is a bill that would create a Gadsden plate in Indiana, and it would cost nothing more than the normal plates, similar to the "In God We Trust" plates. The bill was introduced by State Senator Mike Delph, and I sincerely hope it gets passed.

Will

Top Bottom