• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BravoOneFour

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    kokomo
    I use iTarget for handgun. Then for rile I pair the iTarget app with the Mantis black beard. It's an automatic trigger reset for dry fire with a laser painter. Easily the best dry fire option for a rifle.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Thank you all for your feedback.

Going from strong-side striker fired to appendix DA/SA de-cocker is going to take lots and lots of reps to build muscle memory, both on the draw stroke and the first shot DA.

The CZ P-07 came in yesterday and after a lot of dry fire, I order the LA trainer. Vedderer holster ordered about a week ago, so with any luck the holster and trainer will arrive next week. Will focus on draw to first shot (DA) and FTF to avoid "training scars" with the trainer and likely limit any DA to SA multiples to live fire only, again, to avoid training scars.

We'll see... I'm thinking it'll more than pay for itself with just all of the added reps, with accuracy (or lack of) feedback, just in ammo costs... and speed the transition to the new gun, position, manual of arms, etc.

I watched a lot of videos... this one was the most informative to me... by a drum guy, lol!

Top Bottom