• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rafterman191

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Terre Haute
    People that complain about welfare are so uninformed, their opinions mean jack **** to me.

10% of total federal spending on unemployment and welfare combined. (ahem union members speak up). Gimme a break with this pick up trash, something for nothing crap.

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    People that complain about welfare are so uninformed, their opinions mean jack **** to me.

10% of total federal spending on unemployment and welfare combined. (ahem union members speak up). Gimme a break with this pick up trash, something for nothing crap.

I don't know if you intended that toward me or not. On the chance that you did, note that I said that's what *I* would do. If you or anyone chooses to do otherwise, that is your choice.

I've seen too damn many whose sole goal in life is to beat "the system" and who consider it a success when they've taught their children to be the next generation of welfare recipients. I once got called because a child (1-2 yrs old)had possibly swallowed a coin. On entering the apartment (in one of the seediest areas of that town, where everyone... and I do mean everyone... is on public assistance; that was the only way to live in that complex... and the only people who would want to do so), we found the smell of pot very heavy. The children crawling around displayed no fear of strangers, did not cry when picked up or handed over to be evaluated, etc., etc.
    Sadly, we did not have a police response on that call. Oh, BTW, that was roughly 1PM on a Monday or Tuesday, and all these folks had to do that day was to get baked. They ended up refusing to allow the kid to be transported, and contact with police afterward went nowhere.

Perhaps I'm a little biased. I was out working and earning money. They were staying home and collecting money other people earned, and blowing it on drugs and endangering their children. I suppose some might call that fair. I call it both criminal and tragic.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom