• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    And the slippery slope of freedom versus safety keeps getting more slippery by the day. Our government is beginning to really scare the sh*t out of me.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Its gonna be real ugly in the very very near future. we get drone strikes for carry guns to protect ourselves, while north korea and iran get sanctions for building nuclear weapons they ADMIT they will use to blow us up. this is insanity.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Breitbart reports that copy read: Predator B drones "shall be capable of identifying a standing human being at night as likely armed or not,"

I guess we'll have to add this to plus column for the CC advocates.

But don't worry. The AG said the president cannot use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil. So just don't be "in combat".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

But don't worry. The AG said the president cannot use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil. So just don't be "in combat".

This coming from the man who brought us 'fast and furious'. Please don't be surprised that I find this less than reassuring.

CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    Makes you wonder if there are certain high ranking members of our government in cahoots with dubious foreign powers to undermine the very fabric of American values huh?

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity

How long until the first drone attack on a shooting range when multiple people are using it and firing at the same time(down range) and some idiot watching the screen interprets that as "in combat"?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Will a custom tin foil holster render my sidearm invisible to drone aircraft?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Will a custom tin foil holster render my sidearm invisible to drone aircraft?

No, but this will. Good luck finding one! :D

300px-FIM-92_Stinger_USMC.JPG

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    So how about some positive suggestions? Like where do they park them? How can we jam them? And where is the control center? Do they have an engine and a heat signature?:ar15:

On a related note, where can we get some of those plane-shootin-down boolits for an AR that Jesse Jackson keeps been talkin bout?:ar15:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    So how about some positive suggestions? Like where do they park them? How can we jam them? And where is the control center? Do they have an engine and a heat signature?:ar15:

That WAS my first suggestion...to start thinking realistically. I'm not going to be their first posterboy for suggesting how to destroy government property in a public forum.

Try to get your hands on unedited drone strike footage. They blur out important info on ones I've seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PjR8v1njsg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

To get the answers you need to ask the right questions.

Top Bottom