• ...and so much more!
  • HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Coincidence?

Whatever the truth may be, there always does seem to be some big sensational story that comes out just to prove what they were already doing was perfectly in line with the law... Sort'a like someone saying "See I told ya" we needed that invasive search, or the DHS, or wire tapping, or torture, Drones, or the AWB.

"A senior police source said: “The thermal imaging cameras the drones use may be our only hope of finding him. On the ground, it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack.”Asked directly if drones have already been deployed, Riverside Police Chief Sergio Diaz, who is jointly leading the task force, said: “We are using all the tools at our disposal.”
    The use of drones was later confirmed by Customs and Border Patrol spokesman Ralph DeSio, who revealed agents have been prepared for Dorner to make a dash for the Mexican border since his rampage began.
    He said: “This agency has been at the forefront of domestic use of drones by law enforcement. That’s all I can say at the moment.” - Man hunt for ex-soldier who shot police chief's daughter and killed policeman | World | News | Daily Express
    :dunno:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    They've been using drones for years now.
    The Border Patrol has been flying them in California and Arizona along the borders.
    Who wouldn't want one? :dunno: I would.

Camera, shotgun and rocket mounted drones. I know - slippery slope but, have you seen how long the Mex border is?
    If they used it right, it would slow the border crossings way down.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    A slippery slope indeed...

They've been using drones for years now.
    The Border Patrol has been flying them in California and Arizona along the borders.
    Who wouldn't want one? :dunno: I would.

Camera, shotgun and rocket mounted drones. I know - slippery slope but, have you seen how long the Mex border is?
    If they used it right, it would slow the border crossings way down.
    A slippery slope indeed, and what were all seeing is that slope being personified as a great and useful tool!

The border problem could be handled in a very easy way. "Turn off the magnet!"

Not at all saying that they're not good workers, as my father was one of them... then fought in Vietnam, to become a citizen... They're very had workers, but... "Ever notice that people talk about them like they're a plague, but in reality they're taking care of our children, doing are laundry, making our dinner, taking care of our lawns," etc... What movie was that from?

Regardless. If they didn't get licenses, jobs, and amnesty, they wouldn't be here!

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I feel so much safer now!!! While we are at it... maybe we can use drones to patrol schools as well.

Top Bottom