• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    what: Dpms LR-308T A2 stock, 16in barrel.
    description:rifle, 4 mags(2 are factory,2 are pmags) all are 20rd mags. Scope mount. current scope on rifle is Nikon 3X9-40 with caps. I put an aftermarket grip, but I still have the original. I also have around 450rds. Rifle does have a scratch on the barrel and flash hider. I bought it from a dealer, who I will never give my business to again, and he claimed it was new and that he only put a 'few rounds down the pipe'. After I took it out and shot it, I cleaned it and found the 'lovely' scratch. My wife can attest to that also. gun is zero'd at 150yds with current scope w/168gr. boattail.
    terms:FTF indy, or surrounding counties, meeting halfway. Bill of sale, and positive picture id required.
    Price: $1650 for all, or $1500 for everything minus the scope. Only because I'd rather have it on another gun. CASH, Money order, Cashier's check only. No personal checks! (been burnt once, never again)

The ONLY partial trade I would be interested in would be a Springfield 1911 US GI .45, with a cash value of 500 max. No other trades will be entertained, sorry.

Pics will be up either later tonite, or sometime tomorrow.

Snapfish: Share Photo:Registration

Last edited:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    back up, if I don't sell it by Sun, the 19th its coming off and I'm taking this to the PW shoot on the 25th, I will then clean it and put it back up minus the ammo and scope!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom