• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

View attachment 292082
    None of these people give the “king pin” vibe…. They maybe better of with a roof and 3 meals a day. Except in the bottom right I think that is ludacris from fast and furious.

and that one guy absolutely lost his mind when he got caught. :joke:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    And why do they say DOZENS ……. What a terrible describing word. Could be anywhere from the minimum 24-infinity. When in fact it is only 1 over the min. Way to get clicks….. “ a bakers dozen and a regular dozen arrested “

when in fact they could just say “25 people”

what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Now it is slander and paste your face everywhere with no due process…. And then when you’re acquitted or found not guilty there is no retraction or news article…

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    And why do they say DOZENS ……. What a terrible describing word. Could be anywhere from the minimum 24-infinity. When in fact it is only 1 over the min. Way to get clicks….. “ a bakers dozen and a regular dozen arrested “

when in fact they could just say “25 people”

what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Now it is slander and paste your face everywhere with no due process…. And then when you’re acquitted or found not guilty there is no retraction or news article…
    Because more than two dozen were arrested, dozens is technically correct. And arrested is different than convicted so still innocent until proven guilty. Do we really need to put the old COPS disclaimer that "all suspects are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law" on everything?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Because more than two dozen were arrested, dozens is technically correct. And arrested is different than convicted so still innocent until proven guilty. Do we really need to put the old COPS disclaimer that "all suspects are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law" on everything?
    Lol I know dozens is technically correct….. I said that but it is the barely over the minimum to add the S they could have just put 25 but they try to make it extra clicky.

And for the other point I understand they are technically innocent but they are guilty in the eyes of social media where they are being slandered and plastered all over the place. Will they spread the word far and wide when “dozens” are not convicted??

These guys could all be dirt bags and likely are. I just don’t like the social media lynch mob is all.

bashMOH

Hawaiian Pizza
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Daviess county
    Lol I know dozens is technically correct….. I said that but it is the barely over the minimum to add the S they could have just put 25 but they try to make it extra clicky.

And for the other point I understand they are technically innocent but they are guilty in the eyes of social media where they are being slandered and plastered all over the place. Will they spread the word far and wide when “dozens” are not convicted??

These guys could all be dirt bags and likely are. I just don’t like the social media lynch mob is all.
    It's a bit of a double edged sword. Do you not want the police to report on who they arrested for what? That sounds worse to me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh c'mon... it's fun!

iu

Vanderbilt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2022
    Nineveh
    ....what's sad, imagine I've crossed paths with a handful of them at the places I've lived and different jobs I've had in Johnson County over the course of my life...

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    It's a bit of a double edged sword. Do you not want the police to report on who they arrested for what? That sounds worse to me.

I would like them to report after conviction. After all besides being nosey…. These people are sitting in jail awaiting trial what do I need to know for?

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I would like them to report after conviction. After all besides being nosey…. These people are sitting in jail awaiting trial what do I need to know for?
    I understand. Growing up I had an older brother who would not stop breaking the law. Always hated going to school and people telling me the seen his name again in the paper. But if you had a child that was hanging around with one of these people it could help you intervene earlier to help them if they needed it?
    Do we really need to know what Hunter Biden is accused of? Should we not just wait until/if he gets convicted then only hear what he was convicted of?

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    Wow 9 names on that list from Franklin?? I couldn't imagine meth-heads running around there, seemed like a nice clean town the few times I've been through. I guess you never know what's lurking off main street

bashMOH

Hawaiian Pizza
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Daviess county
    Exactly. They are sitting in jail and we all know about it. Imagine if you were sitting in jail for either something you didn't do, or something like speaking out against the current power and nobody knew. They could keep you in there for a long time.

Top Bottom