• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    We really liked it and will be going back, not too crowded, pretty good food and 2 good bands

well pm me if you guys want company, my "better half," always loves an excuse to go to the Noodle. Oh yea the owner is very "gun friendly", I built this top AR for his son-in-law.

DSC_0470.jpg

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    The hands down best way to avoid a gun fight, is to stay away from places where gun fights happen. I never carry if I am going to have a drink. Then again, I no longer drink. I do not think downtown Indy is safe for respectable human beings at this time, at least not at night and I am not all the sure about daytime anymore either. Just go observe the crowd at 3AM when the bars close.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    We went out Saturday nite, had no problems and saw no problems, from the bars on S Meridian back to the Marriot. Im originally from Cincinnati, and while you Indy guys may think downtown isnt safe, its way better than downtown Cincinnati

I lived in Hamilton County for years...downtown Cincy shuts off the lights at 6PM...for a good time you cross the river and hang out in Newport.

About 5 years ago, three yoots from Over The Rhine walk into a downtown Cincy bar, produce guns, and rob everyone in the place....beating a woman on the way out. The fellows sped off to Covington KY across the river and decided to rob another bar and all the patrons. They walked in, announced the robbery, and about 3 minutes later all the bad guys were dead.

Ohio at the time, and Cincinnati especially, had no LTCH. Kentucky did not see things that way.

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I lived in Hamilton County for years...downtown Cincy shuts off the lights at 6PM...for a good time you cross the river and hang out in Newport.

About 5 years ago, three yoots from Over The Rhine walk into a downtown Cincy bar, produce guns, and rob everyone in the place....beating a woman on the way out. The fellows sped off to Covington KY across the river and decided to rob another bar and all the patrons. They walked in, announced the robbery, and about 3 minutes later all the bad guys were dead.

Ohio at the time, and Cincinnati especially, had no LTCH. Kentucky did not see things that way.
    I enjoy stories like this!:yesway:

Top Bottom